Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Valentine's Day Shop Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon Chi-Raq Bose SoundLink AE All-New Amazon Fire TV Subscribe & Save Valentine's Day Cards Create an Amazon Wedding Registry Amazon Gift Card Offer chiraq chiraq chiraq  Amazon Echo All-New Fire Kindle Paperwhite Prime Exclusive Savings in Video Games Shop Now Sale

on December 30, 2012
Thin and comfortable on the wrist. Highly recommend this classic and timeless Bulova Men's Watch to ALL.
Leather band is premium quality and very soft (no break in period necessary. Should you have a large wrist, not to worry as a very generous length strap.
review image
11 comment14 of 15 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on June 14, 2013
I looked for a watch that just told time and nothing else, that was elegant and comfortable. I love this watch, the face is a comfortable size and leather is soft. Easy to manage and looks great with everything you can wear. bulova is a great watch maker and doesn't disappoint.
on June 12, 2013
Beautiful watch, perfect size and compliments any outfit. It was an incredible present. I would highly recommend it for any male of any age.
on June 16, 2014
I love the look of this watch and have received several complements. This is a very elegant watch and I think it looks better in real life than in pictures. The diameter of the case is relatively large, keeping with recent trends. I have a medium to small wrist and this is not too big. I really like to wear it. The standard leather band that comes with it is OK looking, but is longer than the standard band size and was too long for me. I ordered a standard length (about 7 3/4 inches) replacement real lizard band which looks and fits much better. This is a very classy look that works with almost everything you might wear.
on August 7, 2014
Light weight, the leather band is a bit longer than usual, Im 5'8 175 pounds and it fits me on 1 hole before the last one. my wrist is almost 7". the quality is outstanding, looks well made watch, excellent for a suit or tuxedo, black tie event.
Very thin, You all be amaze how thin is it. the face is 40mm looks fine, is not too big, you will think is big for the thinnest of the watch but looks fine. I recommended. nice watch.
on May 10, 2013
It has a very nice style, very thin, allowing you to wear it under your dress shirt/suit. I don't find a need to spend thousands of dollars on a watch that I'm going to look at 3 times a day. Give me something that looks professional and works well. This Bulova watch does that.
on April 9, 2014
Very sleek and stylish watch. Simple yet elegant. Can be worn with anything really. very slim face (if thats what you are looking for)
on June 2, 2013
This is a very elegant watch. I bought it for dress/office clothing and I am fairly satisfied with it.

The case is thin and it has a shiny finishing detail. The dial has a silver-tone and it is not white as the pictures show, but I'm ok with that because I did some photo research of the watch in google before I bought it.

The strap is kinda long for my 6.75" wrist and we'll see about durability as months go by. It does not look cheap, but I guess Bulova could made a better one for this watch. In fact, the case and dial look so classy that you can think of a better leather strap for this watch.

I highly recommend the Bulova 96A133, but you may be just a little dissapointed because for the leather strap. Anyways, you can always change it if you don't like it.
on December 23, 2012
A fine timepiece and delivered as promised for putting it under the Christmas Tree for Christmas morning. What a great gift and it is a simple yet elegant timepiece.
on March 3, 2014
Sleek. Shiny. Classic! Awesome buy! This watch has exceeded expectations and is glued to my wrist! The quality is amazing!