Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Bulova Men's 98A122 Black IP Watch
Safety Month botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Adele The best from Bose just got wireless Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Patriotic Picks STEM Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Segway miniPro

on December 29, 2014
This is a great watch; one of my dad's favorite companies. The delivery was prompt and came two days before Christmas. My dad loves the watch. It is a great, simple style. The ONLY thing that I didn't like and why I'm giving this a 3-star is that the watch didn't work when my dad opened it. It turned out to be that the battery was dead and it was an easy fix after a trip to my local watch place. I would suggest in the future for the seller to check the watches before they are shipped.
on July 3, 2014
I'm an upper division college student and just joined the high-tech industry. My building has laboratories that don't allow cell phones, so I needed a watch to keep track of the time. I wanted something classy but not too flashy. That being said, this watch is better than I expected! It has a simplistic beauty to it that portrays the elegance of Bulova but doesn't overdo the flashiness. Perfect for every day wear! I'm looking forward to increasing my watch collection with more Bulova pieces because they are affordable and still look incredibly nice.
on June 7, 2016
Love the style of this watch. Sleek and light. Easy to read. No second hand. Feels comfortable and not bulky. I like how thin it is. Fits well under shirt cuffs.Watch stopped working after 1.5 years. Is in for repair. Hope they will fix it under warranty which is 3 year warranty from Bulova.
on August 25, 2014
Beautiful, sleek look. Arrived promptly with additional contact information. Happy with the product & the service. Also the price was very competitive.
on December 29, 2014
The only problem with this watch is that the battery is already dead. I have worn this watch maybe 5 times before it died. Other than that, I really do like the low profile and fit of this watch.
on December 8, 2013
Husband loves the watch. Very comfortable and light weight.perfect for men who want/need a quality watch without all of the bling.
on September 29, 2014
easy and simple
on January 3, 2015
Very muted fashion watch...great for the guy who doesn't want some large, chunky and super flashy.
on January 7, 2015
AreaTrend is awesome and very responsive. Watch is great, I love it and would recommend it.
on June 9, 2015
Quick delivery, and great watch!

See 1 answered question