Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

on May 29, 2012
I am very disappointed that I have to return this clock; chimes don't work!!! Is there any Quality Control with this product checking to make sure everything works properly? I am ordering a second clock and can only hope and pray it works; this is ridiculous that I have to return this item; I am an older woman and it's difficult to handle this huge box!!! I JUST RECEIVED MY SECOND CLOCK AND ONCE AGAIN, THE CHIMES DO NOT WORK!!!! Can you please tell me what is going on with this item? This is really getting ridiculous!
on November 14, 2013
Nice clock with chimes working nice and loud. There is an on/off switch if they keep you up at night.
on September 12, 2014
This clock is wonderful and beautifully crafted. I thought I was getting a small clock that would drive all the men in my home crazy.because of the ringing. Well it rings on the hour and just the Westminster chime and that it on counting of the rings of what time it is. And to my amazement for the price I thought I was just getting a mantle clock. Well when I opened the box I was greatly and happily surprised it was huge .I can not say how much I love this clock.. plus it a Bulova so I know it will last for years to come. Thanks Amazon for having such great stuff.I'm not called the Amazon Queen for nothing. Anything I am looking for I go to amazon first. As many thins I bought through Amazon I should be part owned. Thanks Amazon.