- Rectangular watch in stainless steel featuring black dial with sword-shaped hands and thin bangle bracelet
- Japanese quartz movement with analog display
- Protective mineral crystal faceted dial window
- Features adjustable links and jewelry clasp closure
- Water-resistant to 99 feet (30 M): withstands rain and splashes of water, but not showering or submersion
From the Dress Collection. In stainless steel with faceted metalized crystal, rectangular black enamel dial, adjustable-link bangle bracelet and water resistance to 30 meters.
A vision of style and sophistication, we think you are going to be an instant fan of the Bulova Women's Dress Bangle Watch. This exceptional timepiece begins with a rectangular 18.2mm stainless steel case with a fixed bezel and a textured crown. These elements surround a restrained black dial, which is protected by a mineral crystal and features silver-toned hour markers and silver-toned hands powered by Japanese quartz movement. A stainless steel bangle bracelet straps this watch to the wrist, while a jewelry clasp ensures its secure placement. Finally, this watch boasts water resistance up to 99 feet (30 meters). Truly a must-have for your watch collection, pick this beauty up today.See all Product Description
- Product Dimensions: 4.6 x 3.6 x 3.2 inches
- Shipping Weight: 4 ounces
- ASIN: B004TAUARA
- Item model number: 96L138
- Date first available at Amazon.com: March 22, 2011
- Domestic Shipping: This item is also available for shipping to select countries outside the U.S.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
|Brand, Seller, or Collection Name||Bulova|
|Dial window material type||Mineral|
|Case material||Stainless steel|
|Case diameter||18.2 millimeters|
|Case Thickness||7.05 millimeters|
|Band Material||Stainless steel|
|Band length||Women's Standard|
|Band width||10 millimeters|
|Bezel material||Stainless steel|
|Special features||water resistant|
|Water resistant depth||99 Feet|
Top Customer Reviews
It's a bit chunkier (but still a small, feminine watch) than my last watch, which I was worried about, but I'm absolutely in love. For the price I don't think I could have done any better. I prefer watches that look like jewelry, and this definitely fits the bill!
The links have to be removed with a pin and hammer. I'd recommend buying one of the $5 watch re sizing kits along with this. It cost me $12 to have a jeweler size it for me.
This is a watch and a great one at that
The watch I received is not the watch shown in the picture. The watch I received does not have the bulova logo on the face as shown. I am considering returning it.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Beautiful but i will have to get it sized. Would be great for any occasion!Published 1 month ago by ShesAmazoning
The picture is not right, but I bought it just because of its 12'clock's sign. The sign is the essence of this watch.Published 18 months ago by heliusli
wasn't at all what I expected from Bulova..I returned it..The face just didnt work for me so I returned it..Plus it was huge on my wrist..Published 18 months ago by Nana
The picture on the site shows the Bulova symbol (the pitchfork) at the 12 position. When I received the watch there was a line at the 12 position just like the one at the 6... Read morePublished 21 months ago by simler