5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful design, exceptional value
Bulova has upheld its reputation with this Crystal Classic watch!

Published on February 14, 2012 by Sarah Coolidge

3.0 out of 5 stars not all that glittery
I thought when i opened this gift i would be-dazzled.. I'm not. Its ok not as bright as on the picture. I am contemplating sending it back..not sure why it received so many great reviews.. oh well. back to the post office
Published 20 months ago by Gracefully

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful design, exceptional value, February 14, 2012
This review is from: Bulova Women's 96L139 Crystal Classic Watch (Watch)
Bulova has upheld its reputation with this Crystal Classic watch!

I noticed it at a department store and fell in love with its unique band design and the blue hands on its face. As beautiful as it looked in that case, I try not to make impulse purchases and decided to wait a few weeks before buying the piece. While shopping for another product on Amazon, I thought I might try searching for it and was stunned to find that Amazon not only offered it, but offered it for about 25% less than the department store. What a buy!

Upon receiving it today, I have found it to be just as beautiful as it was under those bright case lights at the store. The Swarovski crystal shine no matter which way the watch is turned and its elegant band design is perfect for a night out, yet subtle enough for everyday wear. I am extremely pleased that I made the purchase!

4.0 out of 5 stars What you see is what you get!, May 14, 2012
Jill Marie Cattrysse (Highlands Ranch, CO United States) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Bulova Women's 96L139 Crystal Classic Watch (Watch)
I love this watch. It is beautiful and sparkly and came looking exactly like the pictures.

A few details I couldn't tell in the pictures, though. I assumed the crystals continued on all the links of the bracelet, but they don't. The first four 'c' shapes do in the part that tapers from the face. In the bracelet where the links are all the same size, there are no crystals, just metal dots to look like crystals. It looks pretty, just not as much bling as I expected.

The watch is also lighter than I expected. It feels a little flimsy in the bracelet, but I haven't had any issues with the strength.

The clasp has two positions to close the bracelet. It allows a little adjustment even after sizing the watch. It's a nice touch for easy sizing in different situations.

This watch is small but simple to read and very pretty. For the price on a designer brand watch, I highly recommend it.

5.0 out of 5 stars beautiful watch!, March 18, 2012
This review is from: Bulova Women's 96L139 Crystal Classic Watch (Watch)
i just got this watch as a birthday present from my partner, and it's even more beautiful than it looks in the photos. there's so much about the design that you can't really tell from the pictures here, including the watch face itself. the whole watch has a very art-deco look to it, and it's very dainty and delicate--not like a big sporty watch at all. much more like a tennis bracelet with a lovely, quirky, antique-style watch on it. i really adore this, and i am so thrilled to own it!

3.0 out of 5 stars not all that glittery, December 21, 2012
Gracefully "Nothing But The Truth" (Somerville, New Jersey United States) - See all my reviews

4.0 out of 5 stars Great watch!, December 7, 2012
This review is from: Bulova Women's 96L139 Crystal Classic Watch (Watch)
I bought this for myself because I wanted a classy watch. It sparkles and gets many compliments. I have a small wrist and this was perfect, nice and light. I actually play tennis with it on. I forget that I have it on because it's so light. I would highly recommend this item.

5.0 out of 5 stars More classier than the photo, November 4, 2012
pratap (Jersey City, New Jersey) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Bulova Women's 96L139 Crystal Classic Watch (Watch)
The pale photo doenst do justice to the actual looks of the watch. With crystals for the most part, its easily more elegant and beautiful than that. Bought it when its price was 33% down than usual on Amazon. Its luxury at a wonderful price. Great gift for young women. Only con could that its slightly longer and might need to take out some links to fit most young women.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great buy, May 29, 2012
This review is from: Bulova Women's 96L139 Crystal Classic Watch (Watch)
Love my Bulova Women's watch Crystal Classic Watch. I needed this watch for a wedding and it really was a beautiful watch. I shopped all over and I found the best buy for this purchase was from Amazon and I shopped around.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it!, November 27, 2012
This review is from: Bulova Women's 96L139 Crystal Classic Watch (Watch)
Had to get 4 links taken out, and honestly, I could probably afford to get two more taken off as it is kind of big...but I suppose it is better that the watch has more links than less.

The watch itself is very feminine and art deco in style. Someone had commented that there wasn't enough bling; personally, I thought it was just the right amount. The watch isn't too heavy, but there is some weight so you are aware that it is there. Overall, I'm happy with my purchase!

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful Watch, October 16, 2012
This review is from: Bulova Women's 96L139 Crystal Classic Watch (Watch)
Very pretty!!! As there are so many crystals present in the watch, I thought it will be too much of sparkling. But this looks just elegant and classy. I read in a review that the crystals didn't continue on all the links. In fact I find that good because, if it was so, its more likely that the crystals would fall off from the lower side(inside of wrist). It looks great on any type of wrist(thin or broad). Great buy.

5.0 out of 5 stars A Very nice piece of Jewellery, October 6, 2012
G A Brown (Foster, Victoria Australia) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Bulova Women's 96L139 Crystal Classic Watch (Watch)
I purchased this for my Mother-in Law whom Loves this watch, The watch was quite a bit smaller than I thought is was, but very petite with a nice clear face. The build quality of the watch was very surprising for the Price, It is very well made. The only thing I can say negative about the watch is the difficulty in using the winder. But I guess with the overall size of the watch I would have to expect that. Seeing the Mother-in Law Loves it, My Wife is Happy, which makes me happy - A Happy Wife, A happy Life!

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›