5.0 out of 5 stars Really nice, classic watch.
Published on July 8, 2010 by Lowell and Kimberley

2.0 out of 5 stars Misleading picture
I love the dull grey brushed steel look of the watch shown in the picture, and also the dull black leather which gives a raw natural feel. But the watch is NOT anything like it. It comes with a very shiny metal case and a very shiny black leather strap. It's just not the style I expected from the picture. It looks much more old-fashioned in real life.
Published on March 25, 2011 by Jacqueline Chan

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Really nice, classic watch., July 8, 2010
Lowell and Kimberley (Saint John, NB, Canada) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Bulova Women's 96M19 Strap Watch (Watch)
I ordered this watch as a gift for my wife. She wanted a silver-tone watch with leather strap, which was extremely difficult to find in local shops; thank goodness for Amazon! The watch was exactly as described, perhaps even better! It is quite bright, not the dull grey pictured. I think any woman looking for an understated, classic, yet distinct watch would enjoy this Bulova.

2.0 out of 5 stars Misleading picture, March 25, 2011

5.0 out of 5 stars A Welcome Addition to My Collection, February 18, 2010
This review is from: Bulova Women's 96M19 Strap Watch (Watch)
My husband gave me this watch as a gift and I am very pleased with the style and slim design. Initially, it was a little difficult adjusting the date, but after I figured out how to do it, I was even more pleased. I love it.

4.0 out of 5 stars Quality watch, October 31, 2008
This review is from: Bulova Women's 96M19 Strap Watch (Watch)
I bought this watch as a gift for my wife. Nice fit and finish and my wife loves it. The only complaint is that there is too much effort to set the date, especially with the small handle. If that is a concern, I would suggest finding another watch with no date.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great watch, December 2, 2007
This review is from: Bulova Women's 96M19 Strap Watch (Watch)
I am happy with this watch. It seems like a high quality watch without the high price (I paid $85).

1.0 out of 5 stars Watch not working., December 11, 2011
This review is from: Bulova Women's 96M19 Strap Watch (Watch)
I bought this watch for my daughter for Christmas present. Yesterday I gave her the gift as I will be away for holidays. she opened and found that the watch was not working. At first we thought that it might be needing a battery . Today we put a new battery and still it is not working. I am very disappointed.

5.0 out of 5 stars High quality, beautiful, and practical, February 19, 2011
This review is from: Bulova Women's 96M19 Strap Watch (Watch)
I purchased this as a gift. After the band was worn for a few days it fit wonderfully. Even on a small wrist it fit very well. The contour of the watch and band made it fit perfectly. It is also a beautiful watch with a mid-sized bezel; not too small, not overly large.

4.0 out of 5 stars Manufactured in..., January 28, 2011
This review is from: Bulova Women's 96M19 Strap Watch (Watch)
My watch arrived yesterday, and I love it. The style is understated and at the same time distinctive. The size is quite small for a man's watch, so if you are a woman like me who wants a watch that is big enough to read, yet fits well on your wrist, then this is a good choice for you. My only disappointment is that I had done some research online to determine where Bulova manufactures their watches, and had read a few places that they are manufactured in the U.S. and Switzerland. I was looking for an affordable but reliable watch, and expected that provenance would be the easiest way to ensure this. But the sticker on the back of the watch indicates that the watch strap is manufactured in Hong Kong and the movement is Japanese. Had I spent a bit more time researching this, I probably could have found this out. As it is, I love the look and feel of the watch and hope that it lasts many years.

3.0 out of 5 stars Bulova watch, August 21, 2012
This review is from: Bulova Women's 96M19 Strap Watch (Watch)
It is a very pretty watch, but the hole on the face that shows the date is too small to show the date properly.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great gift item, December 24, 2011
V. Hay (Seattle, WA USA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Bulova Women's 96M19 Strap Watch (Watch)
I purchased this for my mother as an early christmas gift. She loved it.

After seeing my mother wear the watch, I appreciate how well the leather band goes with the sliver face of the watch. I can definitely see this particular watch in both a formal and casual setting.

Like many of the other reviews of this watch, the time setting knob was quite small and took a little while to get a proper grip on, but this was not really a big deal. On another note, if you have small wrists this might not be the watch for you, I noticed the watch moving around a bit on my mothers wrist.

All in all, I see this as a great gift item from a quality watch maker that anyone one can enjoy.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›