5.0 out of 5 stars excellent
Published on December 22, 2010 by Keri Hall

2.0 out of 5 stars dont match the photo.
picture of this watch is very nice and i ordered it .i have another Bulova watch for last 10 years and love it and hoping that this one will be as good as last one,but this one not much the photo. it looks like a copy of it . silver watch are too shiny and and look chip to me . on a photo it is matte finish. on all of it.
i am disappointed and sending it back.
Published on October 21, 2012 by luda

5.0 out of 5 stars excellent, December 22, 2010
This review is from: Bulova Women's 96R137 Silver Case Diamond White Dial Watch (Watch)
This watch was well represented in photos and description. It is the second watch I have purchased from Amazon and I have been not just satisfied, but pleasantly pleased both times. It is truely an excellent deal and I would recommend anyone to purchase a watch from this site. I saw these watches in jewelry stores for exactly the suggested retail price, so the savings were terrific.

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful Watch for the Price, May 8, 2011
Chiena Avtzon (BROOKLYN, NEW YORK, US) - See all my reviews
My father bought this watch for me for my 23rd birthday. Well, technically I picked it out, but he spent the money. I had wanted a stainless steel diamond for a while, but did not want to spend thousands at the moment.

It is a lovely, classy watch, that can be dressed up or down. Very well represented in the photos and the description. The diamonds are small, but noticeable. I have a tiny wrist, and the face is the perfect size. Its is a sturdy, well build watch. I have gotten many complements, when I wear it.

All in all, a wonderful watch for the price. I am very happy with it, and look forward to wearing for years to come. Also you cannot beat Amazon's price. The saving are incredible, and make the watch great value.

5.0 out of 5 stars Gorgeous!, February 12, 2011
Purchased this watch last month. Definitely too big, but paying $10 to local jeweler made it just right. Most retailers (Kohl's, Walmart) no longer re-size if it hasn't been purchased in their store.

It is a classy, beautiful, and just simply, an elegant piece. I wear it daily to work and formal events. I looked into the chronograph (sp?) but wanted a simple dial watch that wasn't overwhelming with information, just a watch with purpose that looks good.

5.0 out of 5 stars BULOVA WATCH AMAZING, June 20, 2012
Absolutely Amazing ~ I never thought that a watch of this quality was real for the price. I am shocked that it looks better than the picture. The diamonds are so beautiful I really am surprised yet very pleased. I had to write - this is a complete bargain.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very satisfied, May 23, 2013
I love my Bulova watch with the diamonds. It's dressy but can be worn with anything. I like its vintage style. I had already picked it out at a leading jewelry store, but saved about $60.00 by buying it on Amazon. Shipping was right on time and the watch came in pristine shape with diamond certificates and proper warranty papers. Very satisfied!

5.0 out of 5 stars Watch much cheaper here-, October 10, 2013
I was looking @ this watch (&similar ones) last year, even on sale they ran an easy 300-375; so for two bills she can wear last year's model, lol. One really nice thing about Buluva & the diamonds they use/buy are not blood diamonds, in case this is something you care about. They seem set well & make for a beautiful watch that can b worn casually or if you dress all snazzy, it still pulls it off. The band comes very large, but for 5-10$ you can hv a local jeweler adjust it. Doing this yourself is a pain w/o the correct instruments. Very simple look, sometimes less is more- Besides what's your girl gonna do with depth indicators, etc... & she probably knows what day it is. These minor upgrades could cost you more, I don't think it's worth it. Comes with a card validating the stones... Buluva is spelled out on the face in a good size, for prestige- lol. Hey if your gonna buy a good middle of the road watch, you want ppl to know. No problems with this watch, if one pops up: I will update. Hope this helps your buying needs (maybe wait till November, black Friday sales- May catch it a bit cheaper. Was up for 150 last month, but I hesitated... needed it for a b-day) thanks, peace

5.0 out of 5 stars I love it, May 2, 2013
Its beautiful, it's exactly the type of watch i wanted it. not flashy, but very elegant lookinggoes well with office, and party.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great!, March 5, 2013
I bought this as a gift for my mom and she loves it :) however, I did not see any receipt enclosed in the package, which is weird. So I rate them 4 in stead of 5 stars

5.0 out of 5 stars GORGEOUS, February 4, 2013
This is my second watch from Amazon, and I absolutely love it. It so classy and I get many compliments on it

5.0 out of 5 stars Bulova watch, November 5, 2012
Watch is quite lovely. I was planning on wearing it for dress only, but I like it so much it's been a daily item.