5.0 out of 5 stars worth the money
this watch is just the right size for me. i have a small wrist and at a diameter of 27 mm this watch is not too big. i had my heart set on a bulova watch that is automatic and self-winding, but the round ones had on average a diameter of 34mm which i knew would look too big on me!

it is diamond accented but the diamonds are so small they are barely visible...
Published on March 31, 2012 by Penny C

1.0 out of 5 stars Wrong watch delivered - TWICE
I ordered the Bulova 96R155 mechanical mmovement watch. The exterior paper wrap was labeled as 96R155, but the watch inside the presentation case was the wrong one. It was labeled 98R155.

Published 1 month ago by Side Saddle Lady

5.0 out of 5 stars worth the money, March 31, 2012
Penny C (Houston, TX) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Bulova Women's 96R155 Diamond Mechanical Watch (Watch)

it is diamond accented but the diamonds are so small they are barely visible. this is just fine with me because i don't like gaudy watches. this watch has an understated elegance which is more to my liking. it also feels sturdy. i like the feel of its weight when i am holding it.

i don't plan to wear the watch everyday so i bought a watch winder that winds the clock at preset intervals when i am not wearing it. i've had the watch on and off and in the winder since i got it 4 days ago and it hasn't gained or lost a minute since. it's a very accurate timepiece contrary to the caveat that it may gain or lose a few minutes daily since it is a mechanical and not a quartz watch.

if there is one thing i don't like, it is that it is hard to tell the time when one or both watch hands are positioned over the heart. maybe i'll get used to it over time but i can't say i don't find it annoying especially when the lighting conditions aren't good. also, my eyes aren't as they used to be.

other than that i think this watch is a keeper.

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome look!, March 14, 2012
This review is from: Bulova Women's 96R155 Diamond Mechanical Watch (Watch)
Love, love the shape of this watch. I also have it in the round style, but this one is my favorite!

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it, November 22, 2013
R (Oregon City, OR, United States) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Bulova Women's 96R155 Diamond Mechanical Watch (Watch)
I love it. It's just what I was looking for and the hearts are perfect. I wouldn't change a thing.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love, love, love this watch!, May 5, 2013
This review is from: Bulova Women's 96R155 Diamond Mechanical Watch (Watch)
This watch was a birthday gift frm my husband, a very generous gift I might add. The face of the watch is not too big nor too small. I love the fact that I will never have to replace the battery, nor do I mind having to reset it and wind it should i miss a day or too of not wearing it. The band is so beautiful and I get so many compliments on it and the see through aspects of my watch. This is my second Bulova watch and I most definately recommend this brand as they surely know what there are doing!

4.0 out of 5 stars Very pleased, September 21, 2012
Mark Nash (Florida, USA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Bulova Women's 96R155 Diamond Mechanical Watch (Watch)
My wife has been wanting an automatic winding watch for some time. After much research, she settled on this one. It's nice looking and very precise. She loves it!

5.0 out of 5 stars Automatic ladies watch, January 21, 2014
This review is from: Bulova Women's 96R155 Diamond Mechanical Watch (Watch)
Hard to find great watch that you do not have to pay thousands for. While looking for high end auto ladies watches I came across this and I am really pleased. So far it keeps good time. The back is clear so you can see watch works. Only draw back is its a little weighty but overall good size.

5.0 out of 5 stars elegant elegant elegant 96R155 by Bulova, October 11, 2013
MPH "Maggie" (Chino Hills, CA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Bulova Women's 96R155 Diamond Mechanical Watch (Watch)
l really love this watch and should buy this earlier ! This watch is well made, very beautiful, good for wearing the jeans or dressing up, perfect size, plus never needs battery, Thank You AMAZON to provided this wonderful timepiece !

1.0 out of 5 stars Wrong watch delivered - TWICE, June 5, 2014
This review is from: Bulova Women's 96R155 Diamond Mechanical Watch (Watch)

I returned it and was reassured that this was unusual. The second watch to come was mislabeled the same way. I give up! I'm returning the second watch as well & buying somewhere else.

1.0 out of 5 stars Bummed, June 3, 2014
This review is from: Bulova Women's 96R155 Diamond Mechanical Watch (Watch)
They sent me a different style watch....not even close to the one I had ordered. I wonder if they do this kind of thing often and hope the customer just will keep it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful watch. The exposed mechanical movement, July 15, 2014
NJVSESQ "NJVS" (Philly Burbs, PA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Bulova Women's 96R155 Diamond Mechanical Watch (Watch)
Beautiful watch. The exposed mechanical movement, even if not Swiss, is impressive to see. My fiancée, who has very slim wrists, loves it.

Bulova Women's 96R155 Diamond Mechanical Watch