Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Bulova Women's 96R19 Diamond-Studded Chronograph Watch
Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Billy Talent Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer angrybirds angrybirds angrybirds  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports

on May 25, 2006
I got this watch for Mother's Day, with my initials engraved into the back of the dial -- I was so pleased. It's beautiful, the diamonds are just enough, the size is right between too small and too big making it the PERFECT size.

I laughed when I went to a local jewlery store and the woman asked if I had bought it there. She further stated it was on "sale" for $469.00, 30.00 off the original price. I smiled and told her we hadn't even paid $270.00, we saved over 200.00 off their sale price. If you want this watch BUY it, you will not find it any lower the $374.00 a sale price offered by a major department store.
VINE VOICEon December 26, 2010
This Bulova #96R19 is really beautiful in person and can be dressed up or down and the chronograph adds style and personality. The watch does not look cheap and the face is not too large even for my small wrist. It is a tad bigger than the traditional woman''s watch but it still is smaller than the larger faces now in style. I actually chose the Bulova 96R19 first after seeing it in a department store but being the researcher that I am, I discovered the Bulova 96R134 model and I liked it more for the slightly larger bezel, shaded gray face and additional diamonds, especially for the same price. I have added pictures of this watch on my 6" wrist (probably smaller than the average ladies' wrist size) and some comparison pictures next to the Bulova 96R134. For a watch in this price range, you cannot go wrong with this Bulova. I am very happy with choosing this brand and will buy more in the future.
review image review image review image review image
on November 28, 2005
This watch really truly is. I also made the unfortunate mistake of buying this watch at an after-Thanksgiving day department store promo, with the added benefit of long lines and $100 more to the price. Save some money and get this beautiful sparkly here... notice the way it catches the light when you're driving. Shine and beauty, and you would not believe how many compliments!!!
on August 5, 2006
This is a great watch for the money. I recently saw it in a department store selling for $200 more. Keep in mind that although it is a ladies watch, it is oversized. GREAT deal!! Looks like more than what it even retails for.
on February 9, 2006
THIS WATCH IS BEAUTIFUL, ITS SPORTY AND YET CLASSY AT THE SAME TIME. i WEAR IT WORKING OUT AND OUT WITH THE GIRLS! IT SPARKLES AND IS VERY SHINY! I PASSED IT AROUND THE TABLE AT GIRLS NIGHT OUT AND THEY ALL DROPPED THEIR MOUTHS, ITS BREATH TAKING. IF YOU ARE THINKING ABOUT BUYING THIS FOR YOUR WIFE OR YOURSELF, DO IT! ONLY 300.00! I LIKE IT BETTER THAN MY 3,000.00 OMEGA! ENJOY
on April 23, 2006
After diligently search the 'net for several weeks for a reasonably priced ladies diamond chronograph, I settled on this Bulova model. Although the diamond presence is pretty miniscule, the method used to set the stones, with little silver points between them, enhances the look and they appear to be larger and very sparkly. The face is larger than average but still very feminine, and my fading eyes can easily read the date. I had misgivings about this watch, but am very pleased. It's a keeper!
on January 29, 2006
I recieved this watch for christmas and i love it i had looked at it many times,and after looking at other watches no other one could compare to to it,I have gotten many compliments and stares, from people,it really sparkles love it !!!
on November 10, 2006
My wife loves the watch.

Paid $75 less than the price for the same model at Kohls department store. Fast delivery. Very satisfied with the purchase.
on November 23, 2012
Bought this watch as a gift to my wife for about $300 at Amazon and it stopped working after 7 months. Shipped the watch per warranty to Bulova service department and they took their own sweet time, about 4 weeks and repaired and then sent it back. I never got a clear answer why the watch broke down just after 7 months and they never mentioned anything about what they had repaired or replaced. I specifically asked them to replace the watch if their was any chance that it would breakdown again but they wouldn't listen.
Now again exactly after 8 months, it has again stopped working and will be going through the process again. Will update my review with my latest experience with them.

We all are busy and once we spend a decent amount for a watch, we expect it to work...even cheap $20 watches work for years. And here we are with Bulova selling supposedly high quality watches which are unable to work more than a few months.

I wouldn't ever buy a bulova again unless they are able to redeem themselves this time....
VINE VOICEon February 2, 2006
I got this from my boyfriend, and I must say that it's the most beautiful watch I have ever owned. I needed one for a very long time now, and I have always loved metal watches, and when this caught my eye, I just had to have it. Ive spent months looking at watches both online and in stores and this is the finest looking one I found! I wasn't even looking at prices, and was pleasantly surprised how affordable this one is.

He purchased it from Amazon and it came in a few days, and even though I haven't seen it in person before I was totally in love. The face is smooth, buttery mother of pearl; it has 3 chronographs and 16 small diamonds circling the face. The links look like liquid silver, with matt face on the inside, and it feel incredibly comfortable on the hand. I wear it every day, and I love how it sparkles in the sun, without being flashy or tacky.

If you want a good quality watch, Bulova is an excellent brand, that has stood the test of time. It will be a compliment to any outfit and great from the most festive occasion to grocery shopping on a rainy tuesday.