Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Crown the Empire Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer showtimemulti showtimemulti showtimemulti  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

on December 24, 2012
This watch is beautify if you have average to large wrists. I have a small wrist so after having a few links removed, the watchband kept breaking. I now have $65 invested in repairs and will not do it again. Am considering contacting Bulova. The watch itself was a great price through Amazon and is lovely.
on February 8, 2015
This watch is smaller than expected, however I think it's a good thing. It looks like a beautiful bracelet than just a watch. My mom doesn't like clunky big watch and this is just what she need. Highly recommend.
on November 1, 2013
The watch is just as stunning as expected, but it is not truly water resistant. After a few days of wearing it while washing dishes and my hands, it accumulated quite a bit of condensation inside the glass. I'm putting it in a bag with some rice to see if the water will come out. Disappointing!
on December 28, 2013
Bought this for my wife and was very happy with it. Simple and pretty with lots of sparkle. The watch face is smaller than what appears in the picture but that is okay. The only problem is that the links do not come out easy. For us, not at all. The pins just won't move enough to grab on to. It looks like we will need to take it to a jeweler to have two taken out.
on March 12, 2015
I loved this but it quit working after about a year. Tried replacing the battery but that did not help and didn't feel it was worth sending to Bulova. I will still wear it as a bracelet sometimes though because it is so sparkly.
on June 25, 2015
Beautiful watch, but my wife doesn't wear it very often since the clasp keeps popping off when she doesn't want it to. She is convinced that she isn't inadvertently catching it on something and opening it by accident - she says that it just springs open a couple times during the course of every day that she wears it.

A beautiful watch, but not a wise purchase since it sits in her jewelry box 99% of the time due to this annoyance.
on September 30, 2013
My husband purchased a watch just like this one for me for over $100 more at a local retailer. I found this watch at a much much better value along with free prime shipping. I was definately happy to wait two days for my purchase to save over $100. It was actually in better shape than the one my husband bought for me from the local jewelery store. Great buy!
on March 4, 2014
I like the watch - it was packaged nicely and arrive safely and swiftly. I bought it as a dress watch - i wouldn't wear it for work. One quibble - the strap is a little loose on my wrist and there is no way to adjust it so it does rotate on my wrist a bit, As it's a dress watch i decided i could live with that.
on July 14, 2016
I bought this watch at Macy's for almost $260 plus and it was on sale. That was 3 years ago. I get a lot of compliments on it. I'm a nurse, and it holds up to my brutal job. I have even showered in it. Kay's jewelry changes the battery for me. This appears to be the same Bulova watch. If you buy it, you won't be disappointed.
review image
on May 22, 2013
This is the second watch I purchased for my wife. The first one was from a different maker and even after removing all of the links it was still too big for her small wrists. I removed all the links but one on each side of this watch and it fits her perfect. She really loves the watch and has worn it ever day since I got it for her. Just the right amount of sparkle without being too gaudy.