5.0 out of 5 stars SOOOOOO BEAUTIFUL!!!
Published on October 4, 2008 by Belle

2.0 out of 5 stars Pretty but not reliable
I purchased this watch because it is very pretty. I had it 3 months before it stopped working. I sent it back to Bulova for repair. I just got it back from Bulova and it appears to be working, but they returned it to me with a broken band. Needless to say, I am not happy with the service department at Bulova.
Published on September 2, 2011 by J. E. Bush-Clonts

2.0 out of 5 stars Pretty but not reliable, September 2, 2011

2.0 out of 5 stars Unacceptable quality, January 30, 2012
Ed N. (New Jersey, USA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Bulova Women's 96T15 Crystal Watch (Watch)
Worn only a few times after received as a Christmas present, the crystals began to fall off. I will be sending it to a Bulova repair center, paying shipping both ways.

5.0 out of 5 stars SOOOOOO BEAUTIFUL!!!, October 4, 2008
Belle (Bradenton, Fl) - See all my reviews
I've had this watch a little bit more than 3 years now and it looks as beautiful and shiny as the first day I bought it. At the time it was on sale and I paid about $225.00 but it was worth it. The watch is in impecable condition and Bulova makes such a good product that I have no doubts I will enjoy this watch for many years to come. It also looks fancy and more expensive that the actual cost. Still very happy with this purchase...

5.0 out of 5 stars Really Pretty Watch, April 15, 2007
Distractia "Distractia" (Las Vegas, NV United States) - See all my reviews
Good for everyday or for business/casual. The reason I give 4 stars instead of 5 is because the band is very long and I was not able to adjust the length myself. I had to take it to a jeweler for adjustment. I usually wear a 7" to 7-1/4" bracelet. If you have a large wrist this is perfect for you!

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice watch, but..., February 13, 2013
This review is from: Bulova Women's 96T15 Crystal Watch (Watch)
I like the watch. It's comfortable and doesn't pinch, and it's very pretty and delicate. BUT, with the shape of the face, it's a little difficult to read the time. And my husband/I have had a very difficult time getting it sized appropriately. He originally bought the watch from Macy's and had a HORRIBLE time with their service in getting it sized--they had it for weeks; every time they said they had it ready, it was all wrong. So he returned it and bought it from Amazon instead. I took it to Sears to be sized. A few days later it fell apart while I was wearing it. Took it back, they "fixed it", and commented that a lot of people seem to complain about Bulova watches falling apart. I had to point out to the watch repair person that the watch has tiny SCREWS, not PINS. So if they just tap the "pins" in place, they are in fact stripping the screws, and the watch will not hold together. Well, several months later, it has fallen apart again. It's very discouraging, and I would like to be able to find a screwdriver tiny enough that I could take care of it myself...

5.0 out of 5 stars Gorgeous watch!, October 15, 2006
Loscesq "Loscesq" (Los Angeles, CA USA) - See all my reviews
I purchased this watch for a birthday present - it was absolutely beautiful. The tiny crystals on the watch band are loose and makes it a truly unique design. Delicate and perfect for small wrists.

4.0 out of 5 stars Wife Loves The Watch, July 27, 2013
This review is from: Bulova Women's 96T15 Crystal Watch (Watch)
My wife loves this watch! The watch lives up to the Bulova reputation. I would have given this 5 stars, but had to remove 5 links. The screws that hold the links together are extremely small. If you don't have a VERY small jewelers screwdriver you'll have to take it to a jewelry store.

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful!, May 10, 2013
This review is from: Bulova Women's 96T15 Crystal Watch (Watch)
I received my watch in perfect condition. It is a very dainty watch, and much prettier than the picture. Perfect for casual or dress. I did have a few links taken from the bracelet, as it was a little long. I would highly recommend this watch.

5.0 out of 5 stars Don't hesitate on this one!, August 7, 2014
This review is from: Bulova Women's 96T15 Crystal Watch (Watch)
I LOVE this watch! It is so pretty and unique with the "floating" crystals. I received my order really quickly and am very pleased with the service. A previous review for this watch was very helpful in letting me know this watch has tiny screws and not pins that have to be removed in order to size the watch. We removed the links ourselves with the tiniest screwdriver in an eyeglass screwdriver kit. These eyeglass screw and screwdriver kits are really cheap and can usually be found at any local drug store. I would definitely recommended purchasing this watch!

1.0 out of 5 stars Junk, December 2, 2011
This review is from: Bulova Women's 96T15 Crystal Watch (Watch)
I bought this for a gift and opened it up to find one the crystals laying in the box. Another reviewer said the same thing so be wary about buying this watch.

Bulova Women's 96T15 Crystal Watch