5.0 out of 5 stars SOOOOOO BEAUTIFUL!!!
I've had this watch a little bit more than 3 years now and it looks as beautiful and shiny as the first day I bought it. At the time it was on sale and I paid about $225.00 but it was worth it. The watch is in impecable condition and Bulova makes such a good product that I have no doubts I will enjoy this watch for many years to come. It also looks fancy and more...
Published on October 4, 2008 by Belle

2.0 out of 5 stars Pretty but not reliable
I purchased this watch because it is very pretty. I had it 3 months before it stopped working. I sent it back to Bulova for repair. I just got it back from Bulova and it appears to be working, but they returned it to me with a broken band. Needless to say, I am not happy with the service department at Bulova.
Published on September 2, 2011 by J. E. Bush-Clonts

5.0 out of 5 stars She loved it!, July 15, 2014
This review is from: Bulova Women's 96T15 Crystal Watch (Watch)
Bought it as a gift for a graduate. She loved it!

5.0 out of 5 stars Bulova women's 96T15 crystal watch:, May 18, 2014
This review is from: Bulova Women's 96T15 Crystal Watch (Watch)
This is a classy watch. For you women who would like a bracelet type of watch, get this one. It runs large, but I love it. The crystal adds a beautiful touch. Thank you Amazon.

4.0 out of 5 stars Love it!, April 8, 2014
This review is from: Bulova Women's 96T15 Crystal Watch (Watch)
I got this watch as a wedding present 3 years ago. I absolutely love the watch and it has held up to constant use. Still looks as good as when I got it.

5.0 out of 5 stars really nice, January 13, 2014
This review is from: Bulova Women's 96T15 Crystal Watch (Watch)
my girlfried loves the watch .. its very petite and it looks very nice on her wrist ... love it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very Good!, December 29, 2013
This review is from: Bulova Women's 96T15 Crystal Watch (Watch)
Very Great Watch, It's a christmas gift for my wife, She loves it, and She wears it everyday even could not take it off. Thans very much!

5.0 out of 5 stars Christmas gift.., December 27, 2013
This review is from: Bulova Women's 96T15 Crystal Watch (Watch)
I purchased this watch for my mom for Christmas and she really love it.. I really expect will be fabulous product.

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful watch with Brand Name, November 13, 2013
I gave this as gift
1.its Very unique.
2.Very petite,
3. Good for small wrists.
I had to have several links removed and since I purchased online I took into my closest store. She receive many compliments. And She think one person thought the crystals were diamonds...... She did not correct them ;)

4.0 out of 5 stars Really beautiful, October 8, 2013
This review is from: Bulova Women's 96T15 Crystal Watch (Watch)
I had to have it resized so take that into consideration when you figure what you are paying. It is so pretty. It's a little hard for me to truly rate it now because I really don't wear it everyday, as a matter-of-fact, I have it put away for now and will wear it for special occasions, that's why I bought it. I am rating it 4/5 because I thought I found it at a great price through Amazon and then after it came, I saw it for about $20 less on Amazon. I can't really say how well it stands up to it's function but for now I LOVE it for it's beauty!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great watch!, February 3, 2013
This review is from: Bulova Women's 96T15 Crystal Watch (Watch)
Wife loved this watch when we viewed in local store.... Found it here for HALF the price, arrived faster than fast, as per usual with no issues...the crystals that move in the band are a great plus for the wife! Great valentines gift! If you don't have the right tools to size, a trip to the watch repair shop will be necessary to have it sitting pretty....
Great buy!

4.0 out of 5 stars Bulova Women's 96T15 Crystal Watch, December 25, 2012
This review is from: Bulova Women's 96T15 Crystal Watch (Watch)
I bought this for mi lady to wear with a nice dress. It is sleek, simple, yet stylish--chic. For it being black and polished chrome/silver(whatever grade of shineyness) it would go with pretty much any color/style dress she has or would pick-up in the future. This was on sale and was, in my opinion, at a great price for what it offered.

Bulova Women's 96T15 Crystal Watch