Truck Month Spring Reading 2016 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_cbcc_7_fly_beacon $5 Albums Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Grocery Mother's Day Gifts Amazon Gift Card Offer ctstrph2 ctstrph2 ctstrph2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite UniOrlando Spring Arrivals in Outdoor Clothing SnS

on October 12, 2012
My wife saw this watch in a sale paper from a big jewelry store ad that came in the mail, the ad showed it was on sale with a reduced price, I told her give me a minute, looked on Amazon and found the Same Exact Watch, the description was word for word, I bought this watch from Amazon for less than half the sale paper ad, she has worn this watch everyday since last Christmas and is very pleased and gets lots of compliments, thanks Amazon
on February 9, 2014
Bought this watch for Christmas present for wife. It died during the 1st month & returned it. Watch this one carefully if you buy it. Also, take note that the warranty offered here is not a Bulova warranty.
on May 17, 2013
As a present, it was well received. It's a beautiful watch and the Bulova company was able to provide a few extra links when I needed to make it larger.
on August 13, 2013
I got this watch for my wife for her birthday and she loves it. With this watch you can't go wrong. I read somewhere that women in my wife's age range 50-60 like silver over gold in watches. What i like about this watch is that it has a hint of gold and so woldn't be out of place with gold jewelry. That's the main reason for my purchase and I'm glad i did.
on December 4, 2014
A beautiful watch. (posted by Russ' wife) My husband gave it to me last Christmas, and I'm still wearing it and enjoying it. Have received compliments on it. I hate the modern trend of women wearing watches with huge faces. I love, love, love this style. Reminds me of the Bulova I received for high school graduation over 50 years ago. In my opinion, all jewelry design was better and prettier then, as opposed to now. Classic and timeless.
on June 8, 2014
It was okay not as good as it looked on the web. It was a genuine bulova but somehow it did not satisfy me as it was not that good in person for my wife's hand. It might look beautiful on others that have suitable wrists. But definitely nothing wrong with the watch. I just did not like it. The seller was very nice to return the money immediately.
on December 26, 2012
Received this watch as a Christmas present from my husband who let me pick it out. It is absolutely beautiful - I have very small wrists and so I have to have a few links taken out. I was able to find this on Ebay and paid $110.00 for it - Mr. Watch - and received it in less than 5 days, and my husband surprised me with it on Christmas morning! I am looking forward to wearing it once it has been sized. It is definitely a dressy watch, and not one I will be wearing to work. However, definitely on the weekends. It is really lovely and love that it is both silver and gold so I can wear it with either!
on September 4, 2015
Although I really love this beautiful, feminine watch very much, it was a bit surprising to find that it is more of a bracelet than a typical wrist watch. I needed to have a couple of links (one large, one small) removed in order for it to fit. That being said -- it's a totally gorgeous piece.
on May 6, 2015
This watch is beautiful. The blend of yellow and white on the watch looks great with my white gold wedding set. It is a classic and looks much more expensive than it is! It sparks well as if it were diamonds instead of crystals.
on April 28, 2014
Beautiful watch. Perfect Mothers Day gift. My mom is very petite so she's having links removed, but hates to give up the beautiful crystals. We may make earrings from the extra links.