5.0 out of 5 stars So Many Compliments...
Published on April 14, 2012 by Candi

2.0 out of 5 stars Very nice
I love this watch!! And would recommend it so much, the only bad thing is that it came with a DEAD BATTERY!!

Update: it was not a dead battery but a defective watch that I received, sending it back for a refund. It's a shame cause the watch it's pretty.
Published 18 months ago by Monica Arce

5.0 out of 5 stars So Many Compliments..., April 14, 2012
This review is from: Bulova Women's 98P117 Diamond Leather Watch (Watch)
I ordered this watch through Amazon because they had the lowest price out of all the retailers I could find. Initially, I was sent the wrong watch - one with a brown strap and a rose gold, diamond studded face. I called and they were quick to remedy the problem. I received my correct watch a couple of days later, and I love it! I didn't used to wear watches, but I'm happy to have this one. It's not too big with just the right look to be dressed down or up. I get so many compliments each time I wear it. I would highly recommend!

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely. Utilitarian., September 12, 2012
Lovely:
The rose gold plating lends subtlety to, well, the gold. Rose gold is less garish, especially for a woman's watch. (This is only my personal stylistic preference.)
The diamonds are also subtle but are also, as diamonds should be no matter how subtle your preferences, SHINY. The rose gold and watch face are also shiny (not blindingly so, but enough to draw looks and pleasant, sincere compliments). The shine makes the watch sleek, classy, and lets it draw attention to itself despite its subtlety (last time for that word, promise).
Wonderful, intricate detail on the watch face makes me a very, very happy person every time I look at it.
Overall, the contrast between the steel, gold, and black leather contributes to the complexity of the aesthetic. I probably have no idea what I'm talking about, but the watch is BEAUTIFUL.

Utilitarian:
The chronograph is a must-have feature for those in the health professions, scientists, and for obsessive-compulsive individuals who are easily amused by timing random things.
The hands glow in the dark!

Under both categories:
It can be dressed up or down. I wear it every day: in the lab, at the office, at cocktail parties, at burger joints...perfect for those who, like me, are too lazy, cheap, or fashion-blind to have different watches to coordinate for different outfits and occasions.
It is the perfect size. It's big enough to be easy to read and small enough not to be uncomfortable or not fit my wrist.

I highly recommend this watch.

5.0 out of 5 stars Absolutely beautiful, exactly what I hoped for, October 5, 2012
This review is from: Bulova Women's 98P117 Diamond Leather Watch (Watch)
The Bulova Women's "98P117 Diamond Silver White Dial Strap Watch" is absolutely beautiful. The rose gold accents are tasteful, not gaudy. For a chronograph it is very reasonable in size for a woman. I would recommend this watch without reservation. Even better, the amazon price could not be beat.

1.0 out of 5 stars Poor quality?, February 26, 2013
This review is from: Bulova Women's 98P117 Diamond Leather Watch (Watch)
This watch is stopped about one month after I purchased it. I need to find out the reasons and return policy. Too much work!

2.0 out of 5 stars Very nice, February 25, 2013

4.0 out of 5 stars Great Watch!, December 3, 2012
This review is from: Bulova Women's 98P117 Diamond Leather Watch (Watch)
I bought this watch as gift and it arrived on schedule.
The size of the watch looks good to the wrist, not too big and not too small so it fits and looks good.
The color is what is describe exactly in the picture and site and it really is awesome for the price.
However the leather bracelet does not have a touch of a true leather which is somewhat disappointing.
Overall, this is a good catch for a Bulova and we love it!

5.0 out of 5 stars One Happy Customer!!, October 18, 2011
This review is from: Bulova Women's 98P117 Diamond Leather Watch (Watch)
Tried this watch in a shop and the price is no where near to what you can get at Amazon! It's a beautiful watch and it's actually the second Bulova watch , I've purchased through Amazon, at a great price! I'm impressed with the delivery time frame, it arrived to Australia within 3 working days. Amazon prices are so good, I can definately afford to buy more watches than I otherwise could!

5.0 out of 5 stars Watch Rating, April 30, 2014
This review is from: Bulova Women's 98P117 Diamond Leather Watch (Watch)
This watch was returned in exchange for another Bulova Woman's watch.
It was too masculine for me. Love those Bulova's tho.

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful & High Quality, March 9, 2014
This review is from: Bulova Women's 98P117 Diamond Leather Watch (Watch)
This is my third Bulova watch; the first was purchased 15 years ago. Now I'm hooked! I think the brand is classic - attractive without looking too trendy. This watch is no different - a classic.

Note: On this watch the seconds are actually counted on one of the smaller dials. The second hand is part of the timer mechanism. When I received the watch and the second hand wasn't moving, I thought the battery might be dead. But after reading the instructions, I saw my confusion.

5.0 out of 5 stars excellent, July 16, 2013
This review is from: Bulova Women's 98P117 Diamond Leather Watch (Watch)
tthis watch is a perfect gift, finishes worthy of such a prestigious brand and a very affordable price. My wife considers it a very good watch to use daily.

Bulova Women's 98P117 Diamond Leather Watch