Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Stephen Marley Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer showtimemulti showtimemulti showtimemulti  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports STEM

on January 4, 2012
The Bulova Women's Diamond Case Watch is an elegant, classy watch that would make a wonderful gift for that special someone. I fell in love with it instantly. I wanted something that would look feminine and classy, not too gaudy, but tasteful. I get compliments all the time when I wear this watch. I love it!! I have other watches just for a change of pace, but this is my absolute favorite. Would make an Excellent Valentine's Day gift.
on December 28, 2010
I am very satisfied with this product. It came quickly and I have had no problems whatsoever. I highly recommend it to anyone looking for a nice watch at a great price.
on September 29, 2012
I was looking for something to wear for a night out and thought this would be great but It was too tiny and have small wrist already. i returned it. the diamonds are not really sparkle though.
on September 2, 2012
Gave this to my niece for graduation. Impressed everyone who saw it. Its tough buying gifts for teenaged kids but this was a homerun.
on June 17, 2013
Great product.and Received in great conditions and as seen on the picture. I was a gift for my wife and she loved it.
on July 31, 2014