Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

on July 10, 2015
Very attractive watch! The MOP dial is gorgeous, very iridescent with interesting texturing on the outer ring. Nothing simple and plain about this one! The rose tone numeral markers, hands, bezel, case, and buckle add an elegant touch. The bezel is very different from other ladies watches I own, love the 12-sided shape and the dimensional setting of the diamonds. The white leather strap lends a very summery look to this watch. It's casual and ladylike and can be worn anywhere. It's not too small or too big, a nice size for my 6" wrist. This watch has the Bulova tuning fork logo that is no longer on the dials, sadly, due to a wrong-headed decision by Bulova, in my opinion. I like that it has that and consider it a collectors item for that reason. Love Bulova, but hate that they removed their logo. I am glad I bought this watch and highly recommend it.
on May 9, 2013
I was given this watch for my birthday a few days ago. It is so beautiful! I will be wearing this everyday. There is no date feature but thats completely fine with me. The numbers are larger...easy to read. The face of the watch is so crisp, shiny and the mother pearl is a pretty & subtle touch. The band of this watch is not smooth. For a lack of better words, it looks more reptile like....which I love!

Overall I would highly recommend this watch. It's gorgeous!
on January 25, 2013
I love this watch! It's beautiful, great addition to my collection and for everyday wear.
Minus that it doesn't have the date the mother of pearl face with the cross etched design makes a subtle statement.
on March 25, 2013
I purchased this watch for myself and I absolutely love it! Originally I was going to save it for the summer, but I have decided to wear it now. It is rich looking, but yet affordable. I am very satisfied with this purchase.
on January 13, 2013
I love this watch. Shipping was fast and the watch is more elegant in person than the photograph. I gave it four stars however because it does not have a day/date feature. Apart from that, the watch is truly stunning.
on July 8, 2012
Ordered this for my aunt and she absoluitely loves this. Big numbers for her to see easily. She said she gets a lot of compliments.
on May 22, 2012
I bought the watch for my fiance and she loves it it makes for a great birthday gift i would recommend it.
on November 5, 2015
The gold circle popped off. To be a quality brand that's unacceptable. I deserve a new one.
on March 24, 2016
the package is not as good as he original, and there are so many labels on the product box
on March 13, 2015
Wife likes it as a nice day time watch ...as for me, I have a phone so ...no watch. Hahaha

See 1 answered question