5.0 out of 5 stars Bargain on a Bulova

3.0 out of 5 stars Pretty Watch
Published 15 months ago by bama fans

5.0 out of 5 stars Bargain on a Bulova, December 5, 2012
This review is from: Bulova Women's 98R151 Diamond Petite Classic Watch (Watch)
This is a beautiful watch at an unbelievable price! I have tiny wrists that are notoriously difficult to fit so this watch is a little bit larger than I am accustomed to. For most ladies it would look quite "petite" as it is described. It is also one of the only smaller watches that has a sweep hand which is a requirement for me as a nurse (even though I don't work in the hospital). It is the principle of the thing!

You should buy this watch for yourself or better yet, men buy this for your lady as a lovely gift. Diamonds have gone practical and tell time too!

3.0 out of 5 stars Pretty Watch, October 16, 2013
bama fans (Pell City, AL) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Bulova Women's 98R151 Diamond Petite Classic Watch (Watch)
This is a pretty watch. However, to call it a diamond watch is a real stretch. It has a few chips around the face. They are so small and so few that you really can't see them. It is mostly raised bumps of stainless steel, with a very few tiny diamond chips sprinkled in. I was expecting a lot more sparkle. That being said, it is a pretty watch. It keeps perfect time, and I think it will last for years. So, I am keeping it. I would recommend this watch to anyone who likes a smaller watch face. Just don't buy it for the diamonds.

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice Watch, June 29, 2013
This review is from: Bulova Women's 98R151 Diamond Petite Classic Watch (Watch)
Got the watch for my wife, she loves it. She has several watchs but wears this one every day. The two tone color band adds to the looks of the watch. The look of the watch allows it to be used for daily use or dress-up occasions. She won't said it but I think she wish it was had slightly bigger face.
Semper Fi

1.0 out of 5 stars Warranty is no good, because you are unable to register because seller ..., August 7, 2014
This review is from: Bulova Women's 98R151 Diamond Petite Classic Watch (Watch)
This watch stopped working within 3 months, (I was out of the country) when I had a watch repair man look at it he said the movement needs to be replaced. Warranty is no good, because you are unable to register because seller website is vague and confusing. Save your money this is not a bargain.

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful watch, March 31, 2013
This review is from: Bulova Women's 98R151 Diamond Petite Classic Watch (Watch)
I know Bulova's watches since 1997 and I am always satisfied with the quality and beauty of this brand. When I received this one it was exactly like the photo and I am very satisfied. Thanks a lot.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very classy., June 24, 2014
This review is from: Bulova Women's 98R151 Diamond Petite Classic Watch (Watch)
Much prettier in person than in picture. Watch face is the perfect size for my wrist; very elegant looking timepiece - I would highly recommend this product.

5.0 out of 5 stars This watch is Beautiful, April 8, 2013
This review is from: Bulova Women's 98R151 Diamond Petite Classic Watch (Watch)
This lovely watch arrived exactly as advertised, it fits well, a little loose but okay and looks beautiful on my wrist.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fine dress watch, December 28, 2012
This review is from: Bulova Women's 98R151 Diamond Petite Classic Watch (Watch)
My husband and I gave this watch as christmas present to my mother in law and she just loved it. The size is the right one for a mature lady.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, December 27, 2013
This review is from: Bulova Women's 98R151 Diamond Petite Classic Watch (Watch)
outstanding watch and the wife loves it

5.0 out of 5 stars Very nice watch, November 23, 2014
This review is from: Bulova Women's 98R151 Diamond Petite Classic Watch (Watch)
Very nice watch, bought it for my mother, she loved it.
It's very elegant and relatively small, which is what she likes as she does not like large watches.

Bulova Women's 98R151 Diamond Petite Classic Watch