Automotive Deals Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Pink Floyd Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis STEM Water Sports

There have been so many watch brands that haven't shown the distinction between class and style. That has been the case with automatic watches, where many brands have chosen style and the skeletal style that had also thrown out its sophistication. Bulova has been one of the few companies that have still kept the style with the ease of a crown as well. This ladies piece definitely follows in suit for style and comfort. While Bulova has not made as many automatic timepieces as ladies watches, this is one that works brilliantly. I love the open heart style with the diamond settings on this watch. While I do wish that there could've been better water resistance here, it still does the job well. This is one piece I recommend if you are looking for something better in price and style.

Price: B

Setup & Comfort: B

Overall: B 1/2+

3,700th Review!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
on September 17, 2014
My mother absolutely loves it, pictures do not define how beautiful this looks. Its is neither too big or too small on my mothers wrist, therefore making it look just right on a persons wrist. The diamond accents really is an eye catcher for people passing by.

absolutely amazing.

I'm 16 years old by the way, and spent my first paycheck on my mother as a present.
on August 14, 2014
I love this watch it's beautiful exactly what I wanted and was several hundred dollars cheaper on Amazon then it was purchased in the jewelry store and because I have an Amazon account I get to pay it off over six months interest free woo hoo!!!
on August 26, 2012
I received it very quick and when received it was in its original box as described and it looked as good if not better than it showed on the screen. I have had several compliments on it since I started wearing it. I just LUV LUV LUV it!
on December 16, 2014
I love this watch! I would give it 5 stars if it was a little bigger and if the number markers were actual diamonds/crystals. Other then that the mother of pearl with the two tone silver and rose gold is just beautiful.
on March 27, 2013
I am very glad with this purchase, the watch is very beatiful and the delivery was pretty good,
IT was a birthday gift and I love it.
on June 25, 2014
Beautiful watch. The weight and design of this watch are superb with the gorgeous mother of pearl dial. I would love to keep this watch however the dial is really too large for anyone who has small wrists unless they like a watch that is large. This is not a dainty watch by any stretch but if you like a watch that is classic and do not mind a larger dial then you should consider this watch. The dial is 3 1/2 centimeters across which is more like a mid-range men's size dial in an athletic watch. I would give this 5 stars if the dial was a bit smaller.
on March 4, 2014
I love this watch. I received today and I am super happy. It's smaller than I thought which is great because I have small wrist.
on September 21, 2014
This watch is simply beautiful. The open heart dial gives it the most feminine touch. The diamonds and the mother of pearl makes it elegant and classy. I'd totally recommend this seller, my watch came with its original box and brand new. Just love it!!!!!
on March 1, 2014
Great! Just love it! Look better than the pictures. The "red gold" is not that red, looks more like yellow, so is perfect for me.

See 1 answered question