Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Bulova Women's 98R157 Two tone bracelet Watch
Your Garage Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc CaseLangVeirs Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer roadies roadies roadies  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Best Camping & Hiking Gear in Outdoors

on September 13, 2013
This is one of the finer purchases I've made this year. A wonderful, elegant, sophisticated, rich looking and very lady like timepiece. This is an excellent purchase. The picture does not do it justice! Although I had to remove four links, due to a small wrist, this exceptional work of art is one that will never go out of style and can be worn with either gold or silver, dress/evening or everyday. Great watch, love it.
on March 28, 2016
I do not wear a lot of jewelry, but even in this age of cell phone clocks, I have still always liked the polished look of a nice watch. Watches are timeless fashion (kinda funny when you think about it as they are time pieces.) I have some that are glitzy, some that are sporty, but every woman should own a classic tank watch. The Bulova 98R157 is beautiful. Simple & ageless, it has just enough subtle edging of crystals to look like jewelry without overpowering the watch. I wear this with everything. It makes jeans and tee shirts look put together, and a dress or skirt look finished. I am going to buy one for each of my nieces for their graduations. I love the Cartier tank, but this Bulova is actually more feminine, not to mention an amazing price!
on April 30, 2014
This watch mimics a Cartier Tank in appearance, the face is perfect but the band's quality seems cheap to me. Overall a good alternative to the real thing.
on August 2, 2014
I bought this watch on clearance, so I got even a better buy.It has a bracelet look and feel on your wrist.Overall, it is a quality watch and is not cheap looking nor cheap feeling. Oops! my review was for this watch but without the diamonds Bulova Women's 98L157 Two-Tone Bracelet Watch. However, this is the same watch but with diamonds, thus even more beautiful.
on February 3, 2016
arrived with dead batterry. great watch. beautiful. not water resistant at all! i forgot to take it off to wash dishes and it got foggy. it still works fine and fog was gone in a few hrs but still. i really like it alot!
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on March 29, 2015
This is a beautiful, high quality watch. What is great for me is that because the hands are dark blue and the numerals are black, the time is easy to read without my glasses. I like the look and feel of the watch and the band. The only negative is that the clasp is difficult to release.
on December 25, 2015
The original watch I ordered did not work, had to reorder a replacement for more money. Disappointing since it was my wife's Christmas gift. Looked like it had been opened. It was in the plastic bag, not even on the form in the box.
on July 9, 2013
This watch looks great. Good quality, with an excellent price. It can be worn casually or dressy, very stylish. Love it!
on March 2, 2016
The only complaint that I could have is I had to replace the watch battery as the one shipped with the watch had died. The item description did not include that the stones on the watch are diamonds; which was a welcomed surprise when I saw the included diamond certificate inclosed with the watch. Otherwise it is an very classy watch that is now cherished by the love of my life.
on June 18, 2014
This is a beautiful watch and very comfortable. I would highly recommend this product to others. This is very high quality.