4.0 out of 5 stars Gift
Got this as a gift for my wife, she loved it only complaint is the face is a little on the small side but still readable.
Published on October 13, 2010 by S. Calhoun

2.0 out of 5 stars This isn't the Bulova I know
Published 23 months ago by Izzy's Momma

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

2.0 out of 5 stars This isn't the Bulova I know, January 17, 2013
This review is from: Bulova Women's Mother Of Pearl Face Bracelet Watch (Watch)
I purchased this watch about six months ago, after my old Bulova's (7+ years old)band broke. Instead of sending the broken watch out to see if they could repair the band, I bought a new one. This one is beautiful, and I have worn it almost every day since I bought it. The downfall is that the "stainless steel" is actually plating; the steel rubbed off and exposed brassy looking metal underneath, and the clasp won't stay shut-I've actually had to resort to taping it shut.

This watch is less than a year old, and it's falling apart. My old Bulova was a Caravelle, (the lower grade), and it upstood my harsh job at a grocery store; this one can't handle my job as a teacher and a student.

My conclusion is that I'm upset I didn't buy another copy of my "old" watch; and I've had cheap-o Walmart watches last longer while looking better.

3.0 out of 5 stars A beautiful watch, June 7, 2007
This watch is beautiful and stylish, and the price is exceptional. the only thing that keeps me from absolutely loving it is that the clasp is extremely stiff and it is very difficult to put on and take off the watch. I actually have to pry the clasp open with a screw driver in order to get the watch off. And sometimes I have so much difficulty closing it that I give up, only to find the watch dangling precariously from my wrist a few hours later.

4.0 out of 5 stars Gift, October 13, 2010

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful, August 17, 2010
This watch is really quite beautiful in person; I have already received many compliments and have had it less than 1 week. I received it as a gift for my birthday and absolutely love it! The band is the perfect width. I don't like chunky watches and was afraid it would be too thick...it's not, it's very lady-like! My clasp is extremely difficult to unsnap and take off but I like knowing that it is secure. I left the watch on while I washed my dog in the tub and it was submersed and never showed any signs of being affected.

This watch will not disappoint :)

5.0 out of 5 stars Great watch! My second one!, March 18, 2013
This watch is a classic! I like it so much, this is my second one. The first was a gift and I've worn it every day, everywhere for 10 years. The band held up great, but finally the glass and body was showing wear. I like how easy it is to read the hands quickly and know what time it is at a glance. The first one is still running and I'm using it as a backup. I wear my new one to the work now. High quality, quick delivery, no regrets!

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely Watch, March 16, 2013
I got this for my Mom for her 75th birthday. She loved it. It was a bit too big for her so she had some links taken off and it is perfect now. It is also waterproof and that is a plus! You can wear it dressy or casual.

5.0 out of 5 stars Gift for daughter, January 2, 2013
I looked at hundreds of watches on line. My daughter is very choosy about a watch. She has a wrist injury and I was worried about a heavy watch. She absolutely LOVES this watch. It is light weight and looks so nice on her. Very stylish and pretty.

4.0 out of 5 stars beautiful, July 28, 2012
Was beautiful I should say . I had a little issue shortening the band for my wife . I have shortened several watch bands on my own. this one was a little tough. suggest having a jeweler do it alot of them charge less than 10 bucks. lessen learned. My wife loves it anyway.

5.0 out of 5 stars EXCELLENT PRICE...$100 less than dept. stores, January 9, 2007
S. Arney (Pennsylvania) - See all my reviews
Very happy with this watch. I saw it at Kohls for $145 on Black Friday and at JCPenneys for $160. Get it while you can. Only downside is that I will have to pay a jeweler to remove three or more links to make it fit right.

3.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful but defective, August 23, 2014
This watch is beautifully made and actually was purchased to replace the same model. After a few weeks I noticed that this watch wasn't keeping time correctly. I emailed the company and they offered a repair but the process was so tedious I decided to live with it. Every few weeks I have to reset the time and it's fine for a few weeks. This was the same issue with my previous watch so perhaps it's a defect.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›