Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Bumble and Bumble Defrizz Hair Styling Creme 2 oz
Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Crown the Empire Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer showtimemulti showtimemulti showtimemulti  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro STEM

on June 4, 2008
This was amazing. I use B&Bs styling cream but humid weather makes my hair frizz up like I've been electrocuted! It's completely out of control. Generally I have fine hair (but a lot of it) and it is straight if I blow dry except for curlies around my face or curly/wavy if it air dries. This product finally got rid of those ridiculous curlies around my face that stick out in all directions. In the humidity - cruise/beach my hair is generally a mess because of the frizz but this helps tremendously. A little goes a long way.... I use it on damp or dry hair and it tames the wild and stray hairs. It can be mixed with styling cream and does wonderfully as a combo. I highly recommend this product.
on September 13, 2008
i have the crazy curly hair and am always looking for the magic potion.

this comes close, the day you wear it it works really nicely for curls....but the next day my hair feels stiff and kind of greasy.... those of you that have the curly, curly hair know that our hair tends to be on the dry side, so it's hard to wash it everyday-- and not make it worse...... anyway, if you know that going in-- it's a great product! you don't have to use very much AT ALL.
on November 28, 2007
I am 55 and have been coloring my hair for 40+ years. I used to have straight hair until the gray started coming in. After I shampoo and blow dry my hair it frizzes, and living in the southeast with the humidity, I need all the help I can get. I have tried all kinds of defrizzers but this is the best of the best of the best!! It is pricey, but well worth it - a little bit goes a long way.
on March 28, 2014
I never write reviews but felt compelled. I have very coarse thick naturally curly hair. Nothing has ever helped to truly control frizz in humid weather. Tonight, in Florida, it is damp and I stood in sprinkles for over an hour-no frizz. Love it! I applid before I blow dried, once during, and again after. My hair is so soft and never looks oily. Works wonders!
TOP 500 REVIEWERon July 10, 2015
First let me say that I'm a Bumble and Bumble fan. There are two BB products that are holy grail products for me: Invisible Oil Primer and Does It All styling spray. But I'm not a fan of DeFrizz. There is a similar product, Got2b Shine Serum, that works just as well and costs $5 at the drugstore. It's all silicone and works really well to control frizz when used on clean wet hair before styling products. It can even be used very sparingly on dry hair to control flyaways and add shine. BB DeFrizz has essentially the same ingredients and is expensive because you're basically paying for the name. Got2b comes in a bigger size for a very low price and it works really well, so I'd be a fool to pay through the nose for the BB product. I believe in the BB products I use but silicone serums are available at all price points and they are all almost exactly the same thing. I put a few drops of Got2b into my palms and then rub my hands together and distribute the product throughout my hair, avoiding the scalp area. It works like a charm to control frizz even in the Florida heat and humidity. There is absolutely no reason to purchase BB DeFrizz. They work exactly the same. I'm giving BB DeFrizz two stars because of the inflated price. However, the two BB products I can't live without deserve five stars (I've already reviewed them). So BB and I differ on this point: both serums are composed entirely of silicone, which is cheap. So why pay more? Save your cash and get Got2b Shine Serum instead. That is unless you're hell bent on having a BB bottle on your bathroom counter, lol!
on June 1, 2008
i have tried everything for curly frizzy hair and this is one of the best products i have ever used. i have been using it for about 10 yrs. i use about a dime size for my shoulder length hair as soon as i get out of the shower. i notice a big difference on days that i do not use it. i highly recommend this product to anyone with curly frizzy hair.
on August 2, 2008
Bumble and Bumble curls deFRIZZ is an excellent product overall. It helps to calm my naturally wavy (and, at times, crazy...) hair without weighing it down. It isn't as sticky as some other de-frizz serums and lets me go out in humid weather without the worry that my hair will become a hairball.
on November 1, 2013
The DeFRIZZ serum works great on my medium fine hair to keep it from being frizzy in any situation. I always use a little while my hair is damp before I style it and then a little after I style it maybe half way through the day to keep the frizz away. A little goes a long way and the 4 oz bottle last me years usually.

I also like this product because it's not oil based, so it keeps my hair soft, not sticky or oily.

I recommend it for anyone who needs to tame their frizz but doesn't like to use heavy amounts of styling products.
on February 14, 2016
This and K-Pak Smoothing Balm works great on my girly hair.

I've used both products for a few years. When I run out and try other products thinking I might get the same result, I come straight back here, because there's no comparison.
on September 29, 2013
I love this stuff! My long hair was getting a "straw" feeling to it. I read an article which claimed to get rid of the "straw" feeling with this product. Voila! It works! I highly recommend it!