5.0 out of 5 stars Best baby product EVER
Published on March 20, 2012 by Ana988

3.0 out of 5 stars No instructions
I'm sure this product will work well, but it didn't come with instructions on how to put it on our stroller and it isn't as obvious as you might expect.
Published on November 22, 2012 by ckayleen

5.0 out of 5 stars Best baby product EVER, March 20, 2012
This review is from: Bumbleride 2011 Footmuff and Liner Fits Flyer/Indie/Indie Twin/Flite Stroller, Seagrass (Baby Product)
I LOVE THIS FOOTMUFF. I find it for cheaper price, own two for Flite and Flyer and can honestly say- this thing is worth paying full price. This comes from a person that never pay full price. If you think of this as something similar to Bundle Me Toddler, think twice. It is none of that. It is perfectly crafted to fit your Bumbleride stroller and can be used pretty much always, except summer. It is warm, but light, so in winter you can double it with blanket, in spring is good for cooler days and rain. I always get asked about it, it is very cool to most people, I am starting to get annoyed by all the attention. When you fully recline your stroller for baby to nap, this footmuff becomes a true blanket covering them all the way to the chest, you can fold it a bit if you think your baby does not need to be covered all the way.
Now product is a bit changed so 2009 version has a deep pocket and you can put light toys in in, very light toys, like plastic keys or teether and also mesh pocket is on the end. 2010 versions and later do not have any of this. I kind of like pocket, even though I almost never use it. I have 2009 version and 2010 for my Flyer.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great accessory, but could be improved, May 11, 2013
The footmuff was definitely a good buy. I found it extremely useful during winter, but now that the cold months are over, I still use the linen part of it. The linen makes makes the stroller much more comfortable for my son!

The one thing I would improve about the footmuff is the softness of it. Once my son is zipped in, there is a gap between his legs and the top bit of the footmuff as the fabric is quite stiff. To solve the issue, I had to add an extra blanket to make sure that my son was warm.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for winter, October 23, 2011
This was easy to attach to our Indie and is great for walks in cooler weather. Happy to not have to bundle baby up every time we go out in chilly weather and doesn't get kicked off like a blanket does. It looks great with the stroller and we have gotten lots of compliments while out and about with it... mostly along the lines of, "he looks so cozy in there!" and I agree :)

5.0 out of 5 stars A great accessory for the Bumble, expands the stroller to all sorts of weather., December 6, 2013
Kathleen (THIENSVILLE, WISCONSIN, US) - See all my reviews
The liner is a great addition to the stroller.Baby liked it alot and was toasty warm too. Works with the rain shield.

4.0 out of 5 stars Yes, you need this!, March 20, 2013
Let me start by saying that the bumbleride indie stroller literally came down from heaven! So if you're on the fence, buy it buy it buy it! Now...the footmuff... Of all the accessories from bumbleride, this is the one I had to have. It is, like all bumble products, beautiful to look at. It makes your stroller so pretty and yes, it absolutely keeps baby warm. It's so much more convenient than a blanket and coordinates perfectly. The liner is great without the muff as well because it protects your very pricey stroller from a variety of messy disasters. The muff zips onto the liner quickly and easily, and if I'm not sure I need it, it lays flat on the bottom of the strollers basket. There are only two reasons I gave four stars instead of five...1) when you're using the liner without the muff, I do t really like the way the raw edge of the zipper looks...irritating, but totally not critical. 2) my little one got a drip of butter from her bagel on the top of the footmuff, and the grease did not wash out. I was hoping that the material would not hold that grease, but it did and I was pretty disappointed. Other than those two minor issues, this I an amazing product an I HIGHLY reccomend it. It is worth the money!

4.0 out of 5 stars good, November 30, 2012
This is a good product, comfortable and allows baby to be comfortable and warm.. the footmuff itself is not that warm so it does not have to be used only in very cold weather, but you put blankets inside and they will stay in place and keep baby warmer.
the only issue i have had is that the liner positions the bottom belt too low and so i have to pull and force the buckles so that they can fit and this makes the baby a bit uncomfortable... and he is only 7 months.

5.0 out of 5 stars Keeps the baby warm., May 25, 2012
We live in an area that has a lot of year round outdoor activities for our family and we always bring the baby.

The foot muff keeps the baby very warm and is to warm greater than the 40's. I find the baby pulling the feet out and putting them on the snack pack.

The storage area is large enough for a few extra snacks of a few small toys.

The external fabric is durable and has held up to many snags on branches and briers. The internal fabric is thin but it has no sign of wear as I though we would have seen.

Used for 1 cold season.