Automotive Holiday Deals Books Gift Guide Books Gift Guide Shop Men's Athletic Shoes Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon Prime Music Sweepstakes egg_2015 All-New Amazon Fire TV Grooming Deals Gifts Under $50 Amazon Gift Card Offer cm15 cm15 cm15 $30 Off Amazon Echo $15 Off All-New Fire Kindle Voyage Cyber Monday Video Game Deals Outdoors Gift Guide on HTL

on July 12, 2012
I have several of the regular Bumkins superbibs and they are wonderful. My 19 month old son is really great at getting food from head to toe, especially on his lap, so I was looking for something to help with that when I found this bib. I bought this when he was about a year old. I love this bib. It does tend to move off his lap, but usually the food ends up rolling down the bib and onto the floor instead of his lap. The fish design is very cute and great colors. We take this bib to restaurants a lot. Several times, I have forgotten to take it out of the diaper bag for a day or two after we went somewhere, and it still comes clean every time. The material is GREAT. It is completely waterproof and so easy to clean. Most of the time I just use a little dish soap and rinse it out in the sink, but every once in a while I wash it in the washing machine. It holds up well, and dries really fast. I LOVE Bumkins superbibs. They are a little high priced imo, but they are worth every penny.
on June 29, 2012
A friend bought me a regular sized Bumkins bib for a shower gift. I loved the material more than any other bib I had. My dog eventually tore it (no doubt while attempting to remove all edible matter from it's surface) and I decided to get a new bib for my now 2 year old. I saw that they made these super sized ones and got one. It works great for drippy yogurt that used to get on her lap, especially now that she sits in a regular chair at the table. I just wished I had gotten one a little earlier to get some more use out of it.

The material on Bumkins bibs are the easiest to clean and super light, flexible and comfortable. I highly recommend them, and if you have a child who is always dropping food in their lap, get one of these super sized ones.
on January 3, 2012
Once my daughter grew out of the smaller Bumkins bibs (aka, food ended up on her lap), we purchased this one. Firstly, the fish are adorable and she loves them. Secondly, this catches ALL food that doesn't make it to her mouth. We tried the long-sleeved Bumkins bib and she had food in her lap and the sleeves were awkward. With this bib, at 2.5 years old, my daughter's clothing is kept stain-free and I'm one happy mama! Quick rinse in the sink and voila! Clean and dry for the next meal!
on May 11, 2012
My little one is a messy eater. Well let me re-phrase that, I am a messy feeder. My kid would need to be changed after most meals because the baby food was EVERYWHERE! This supersized bib really helped to keep the food off his clothes which saves time and effort. In addition, the high chair is not nearly as messy after each feeding. The bib is easy to clean and so far has been very durable. We have been using the bib for a few months and multiple times a day.
on October 26, 2011
The best part about this bib is the full coverage it offers. We have a handicapped 10-year old and we love the fact that it covers his entire upper torso; there is also plenty of room for adjustment around the neck. The only bad attribute is the pocket in the front; it doesn't stay open. The easiest way to counter this is to put a paper towel in it to force it open. Having said that, we have three of these as we feel that they are the best on the market.
on January 4, 2013
Covers entire lap of both my 4 and 2 year olds. Velcro closure still works perfectly after 4x's a day use for almost a year. Pocket catches a lot of what would otherwise end up on the floor. I wash them in the washing machine every few days, though they can just be washed by hand too. Wish I would've found these when my first child was a baby, instead of wasting money on all the other bibs we tried first! Really no negatives about them....
on February 3, 2012
I have two toddlers and meal time was a big mess for me to clean up. Food would constantly end up on their laps and some how make it under their bottoms. Because of this, I would have to change their clothes almost after each meal. Thank goodness for these bibs. The amount of food I have to clean up is reduced and I don't have to change their clothes anymore. I am one happy mommy! I will be telling my other mom friends about these bibs.
on January 3, 2014
I love the bumkin bibs. The material makes them easy to clean by running them under a water faucet. I did prefer the bumkins with the short sleeves to this sleeveless version though. The supersized one has a pocket which comes in handy when a child is older and needs use of protection during art projects, but is not such a good idea for use during feeding as food falls into the pockets.
on August 7, 2012
The only downside to these bibs are that I did not purchase them long ago. I LOVE that I can throw them in the wash or just wipe them clean (they dry very fast also). They cover my son very well and catch most of the food that drops. If we are eating in a hurry and my son is in clothes that need to stay clean, the supersized bib is perfect and keeps him spotlessly clean. Love them!!!!
on May 1, 2013
The coverage is fantastic. My 5 year old can still wear them when we have pasta or anything with sauce and it covers a good portion of her clothes. They provide great coverage on my toddler--the main user of these bibs. They have saved many an outfit from destruction. They clean up easily and can be put in the washing machine. They dry quickly.