5.0 out of 5 stars Best Bib Ever!!!
Published on June 4, 2008 by MAK

3.0 out of 5 stars super small bib
Published on November 17, 2008 by L. Thach

3.0 out of 5 stars super small bib, November 17, 2008
this bib is super cute... the print is really cute. it is easy to clean, the material is very light. it's good for outings if you don't want to bring a baby bjorn bib since those aren't foldable. amazon says that it's for 3 months to 2+ years, so not true, very misleading. on the actual package, it says it's for 3=6 months. be aware!!! it's an infant bib ONLY. they have a bigger sized one called super bib, this is the starter bib. i would rate this item higher if it wasn't mislabeled.

5.0 out of 5 stars Best Bib Ever!!!, June 4, 2008
This is the best bib out there. It is not made from cloth therefore should not be used to soak up drool or liquids but instead should be used to feed solids. It is far superior from other plastic bibs as it is very soft and suptle. My daughter does not mind wearing it and it keeps her clothes clean when she is eating solid foods that drip down her bib into the little pocket on the bottom. I have a few of these, one on her high chair, one in her diaper bag and one at grandmas. Best bib that will last. All you do is wipe it clean. You can also throw it in the wash as they wash well.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect Bib For Solid Food!, July 21, 2012
I ordered this item after much research into waterproof bibs. We already had a couple of Gerber PVC bibs which are shabby after just a month of use; they wrinkle in the washer and can't be machine dried, not to mention that the seams are already coming apart.
A friend of mine had these amazing bibs for her girls that washed and dried easily at the sink, didn't wrinkle, and could be machine laundered - but what were they? I discovered that they were Bumkins! Everyone in the online reviews seemed to agree that these bibs are the best once your baby moves up from the bottle.
I love diapers.com, but didn't love their prices on these bibs, so I came to Amazon. They were half the price here, so I ordered two (Forest Friends and Blue Owl).
These bibs are perfect! Having two, I cut back on washing. I usually wipe the bib with a sponge, rinse, and hang to dry, then launder every week or so. They're extremely lightweight waterproof fabric that isn't stiff or too flimsy. I like the adjustable neckline Velcro, and I love the prints! The crumb catcher is great for when they move up to finger foods. I still use our old terrycloth bibs, but as burp rags or to wipe my son's face. So before you go buying a Baby Bjorn or other quite pricey bib, try these.

5.0 out of 5 stars Best Baby Bibs Ever, December 26, 2009
The Bumkins bibs are a little more expensive but so worth the money. You can just rinse them off in the sink and they dry in about 5 minutes. I have so many baby bibs I received as gifts and these are the only ones I use. Absolutely great product!!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Don't be fooled by it's size and cuteness!, October 18, 2012
Yoomi (United States) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)
When my daughter started on solids, we knew we needed a good bib. Not only does half of the food have to be scraped off her face and back on the spoon but she is active even while eating so food gets everywhere. While there's nothing I can do about food in her hair or her ear, I did want to keep her clothes from being stained with carrots and green beans. This bib was great. Most of the time, I could just wipe food off. When it started to look a little dirty, I threw it in with the wash and it came out like new. No stains! And I know it shouldn't matter but the bunnies are so cute!

This bib is smaller than a different one that we bought but when she was 5 months old, it was the perfect size. Now that she's grown a bit, we have moved on to a bigger size but I bought the same brand because I was so happy with this one.

5.0 out of 5 stars Best Bibs Ever, October 26, 2010
We tried a ton of different bibs, and this one is defintely the best. The material is soft, but it won't get ruined in the washing machine (I wouldn't put it in the dryer though). Other bibs that are made for eating are either to stiff and backed in plastic, which is easily ruined. Or they are cloth and stain to easily. The only negative is that this is a small bib. Most babies don't start eating until about 6 months, so by then, this is really too small. I'd go with the larger sized Bumkins bib.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great bib, August 12, 2010
D. Newell (Los Angeles, CA) - See all my reviews
The Bumpkins bibs are great for when your child eats solid food. They repel water and food, but are soft and flexible. They fold up easily to go in a diaper bag too, unlike a hard plastic one. They rinse off easily. The new bumpkin starterbibs are smaller and perfect for when you child first starts eating solid food (other plastic bibs are just huge at that point).

3.0 out of 5 stars Cute but not long lasting, August 11, 2011
I got a bib for my 6 month old son who weighs 16 lbs (35% of the average kids), and the bib is too tight for his neck.

5.0 out of 5 stars I love this bib!, December 21, 2009
C. VALERIA (Bs. As. Argentina) - See all my reviews
I love this bib!!!!
I bought one starter bib and three super bibs for my 6 months son.
This bibs are the only ones i use...they are perfect!!!!
I wash them after every meal and they dry very fast!
Couldn't be happier!!!
I strongly recomend them!!!

3.0 out of 5 stars Very small, but travels well, September 29, 2010
Very small bib. My son wore this when he was 3-4 months old. It is very light and travels well. A bit costly for what you get.. like I said it is a bit on the small side. I will not repurchase.

Bumkins Starter Bib, Construction