Truck Month Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Bob Dylan Father's Day Gift Guide 2016 Fire TV Stick Luxury Beauty The Baby Store Find the Best Purina Pro Plan for Your Pet Amazon Cash Back Offer DrThorne DrThorne DrThorne  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Outdoor Recreation Learn more

Showing 1-10 of 141 reviews(5 star). Show all reviews
on May 22, 2016
My daughter loved this game! Loves making different things everyday.
on May 19, 2016
Cool prodcut, our 4 year old loves them!
on May 17, 2016
These are awsome! Got them for my sones 4th birthday. My 4 year old and my 6 year old daughter love these! I also have 2 dogs and one cat (long haird). Absolutely no tangle problems! A little responsibility on the paranting side and understanding on the kids side equal absolutly no problems! These are so cool we build the predesigned plans then change to make unique personal creations.
on May 13, 2016
I got these for my nephew for Christmas and he absolutely LOVES them! He was so excited to get them and started playing with them immediately. I would highly suggest keeping them away from hair as they will tangle easily. Thankfully, my niece and nephew never had a mishap with them, but it does warn on the box to keep away from hair. When I picked them up to see what they looked and felt like, I could see how they could get tangled to the point of having to cut hair off to get them out (pretty much like a plastic version of bubble gum due to all the hooks the pieces have on them). They are wonderful for kids to play with, though!
on May 10, 2016
Kids love these. So do adults!
on May 4, 2016
granddaughter loved it
on April 29, 2016
Kids love them
on April 18, 2016
I got this to punish my cousin I gave this to her kids but I only see them 1-2 times a year so I don't know if it worked. <>
on April 9, 2016
These are great! Just don't let little ones with long hair play with them on their head. once they are tangled you have to cut them out.
on March 28, 2016
Bought as a gift for my niece, she likes them.