4.0 out of 5 stars Water proofed
Everything that came with the package was in excellent condition and exactly what I ordered. One hick up that I have with the product, is it's case and how easly malleable it is after you open it a few times. But it still holds its water resistence.
Published 22 months ago by SGT CHRISTOPHER BARBAIN

2.0 out of 5 stars Poor audio and face sensor on iPhone doesn't work
I had the LifeProof for the iPhone 4 and had similar problems with that case. I ordered this as a pre-order directly from LifeProof when it was announced so the case is "original" from the factory. Now to my observations having used this case for a month.

Published 23 months ago by R. Ohara

4.0 out of 5 stars Water proofed, March 20, 2013
This review is from: Bundle - Lifeproof iPhone 5 Case (Black), USB Cable, Stylus, Car Charger, Aux Cable (Wireless Phone Accessory)

2.0 out of 5 stars Poor audio and face sensor on iPhone doesn't work, February 21, 2013

1. The case does affect audio, both the mic and the earpiece. I found that I had a very hard time hearing callers - the audio was "tinny" (lack of bass response), and lower volume (not a surprise given the waterproof covering). Unfortunately, the outgoing audio was worse. Everyone had a hard time hearing me. Now if you are using a bluetooth headset - this is a non-issue; but for the times you are not using an external mic/speaker; it makes the case virtually non-usable.
2. I found that the face sensor on the iPhone would not work, so when I would be talking on the phone, I would accidentally disconnect as the "end call" button was still active on the screen. Again if one is using an external headset this is a non-issue.

Again, I really wanted to like this case, but unfortunately the shortcomings of the audio and face sensor makes it unusable for me. I have just preordered the Otter Box waterproof case and am hoping they do not have the same problems as the LifeProof case.

5.0 out of 5 stars LifeProof iPhone 5 Case, February 19, 2013
This is a miracle product. I can take my phone to the beach without worrying about humidity or water. Love the bundle package. I saved money purchasing the all in one bundle package. Definitely a must for iPhone 5 users.

1.0 out of 5 stars Probably a Fake, February 16, 2013
A lot of people are stating that these are fake..best thing to do is just buy the product from Lifeproof's website to ensure you get the quality product.

4.0 out of 5 stars like it, December 30, 2012
first time purchasaer of smart phone case. was waterproof prior top installation on phone. nice and light and seems very duable

1.0 out of 5 stars i hate this case, December 7, 2012
sound is horrid. save your money. i wanted to like it but everyone tells me its worst sounding phone ever. I take it out of the case and wallah! it sounds great. I feel like a sucker.

1.0 out of 5 stars Product rushed to market before ready, December 2, 2012
Is this case waterproof, yes it is. Is the phone functional inside the case, yes everything except for making calls.

If you plan on using your phone as a phone then do not buy this case as it causes major issues. If provides a humming / squealing feedback due to interference with the noise canceling mic on the back of the phone. Their fix, put tape over it, you pay $80 you shouldn't have to put band aids on that case.

Also it interferes with the proximity sensor and when you put the phone up to your face, expect to hit mute / speaker on a consistent basis.

It you want a waterproof case then here you go, if you want to still be able to use your phone to make calls then I'd probably pass. A $.01 ziplock back provides the same functionality as you get with this $80 case.