Automotive Deals Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Stephen Marley Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Enter for the chance to win front row seats to Barbra Streisand Water Sports STEM

on June 23, 2014
This style of lens cap provides me with the ease and quickness of removal and installation. My original caps are a pain to remove with the flower style lens hood on. I can leave the hood installed and still remove it with ease.
on September 9, 2014
The product that I received is NOT the product pictured at the time I purchased it, nor is it the one pictured as I write this. The picture clearly shows the lens cap keepers terminating at one end with the usual adhesive button and at the other WITH ELASTIC BANDS TO FIT AROUND THE BARREL OF AN INTERCHANGEABLE LENS. The product I received does NOT have the elastic bands and must, supposedly, be tied to the camera body or strap. (For interchangeable lenses?) Since it will take me the rest of my life to lose this many caps for the lens in question, I simply do not use the keepers. (Threw them away.) Not worth the time and trouble to return.
on January 9, 2014
I lose my caps and these work well for extra caps at a good value.They fit my
Canon EOS Rebel Cameras and am not bothered that they don't have canon printed
on them.
on May 28, 2015
FIVE have a circular sticky backing as shown. I don't use these, as the sticky part is like a kid's sticker, not very sticky at all and I'm sure think they'd disattach quickly in a humid place, which defeats the purpose of buying them. I'll glue them on when and if I want to use them. THE OTHER FIVE have the string connected to the lens. See my photo. I use these but I tie them on because when I slip knot them, the slippery nylon twine loosens up with movement and the cover falls off. I had to search for one I lost in a park, the first time I used these. Even so, they are a good deal and I think I'll never have to buy another lens cover. They're very inexpensive and with a little extra care, I'll never have to buy another lens cover so overall I'm happy with my purchase.
review image review image
on June 23, 2014
I bought one of these years ago for my old Canon camera and recently purchased a new camera. Immediately I knew I needed to find a lens cap with a keeper leash. Once you have the leash you never want to be without it. I was so pleased to find it easily on Amazon. It arrived quickly and also came with a magic fiber cloth to keep the lens clean.
on July 31, 2014
These all worked perfect! Cheap price but not cheap quality, the leash is so helpful as I always lose my lens caps. Defintely recommend!
on January 7, 2014
These are so inexpensive and hopefully the retaining straps will prevent their loss. They work fine on my 58mm lens.
on July 7, 2015
My daughter lost a couple of her Canon lens caps (in her room) so we needed something right away to protect her lenses. These were low cost and with Amazon Prime we had them fast! She is not a huge fan of the straps with the elastic bands so is only using the pinch caps. The photo is a bit deceptive as there is a long cord that is doubled over and knotted inside the inner edge of the cap. From the cap to the folded over end it measures 11.5" (23" of string folded in half then knotted to secure on to the cap). You can slide a toothpick or something small inside to bring the knot up to grab and cut off if this long string is going to be in the way. I misread the post initially thinking it was 10 caps. But it's still a great price for 5 considering a Canon replacement could have cost $4 to $5 or more each. The cap-keepers with the elastic strap on a cord concern me as you peel a paper off the circular unit to stick on the center of the cap. I'm not sure how well this will stick and for how long. If it fails and you don't notice it right away, you could lose a cap. But don't make this a deterrent from purchasing because it's a great price for 5 pinch caps.
review image
on December 21, 2015
Sort of an embarassment of riches here as I don't own 10 lenses. It's nice having backups if one gets lost, however. The lens caps come with attached loops so the stick-on loops are for existing lens caps such as the ones that come with the lenses. The string loops on the lens caps are long enough for a short zoom lens keeping the cap tethered to the camera which I prefer to attaching them to the lens itself. The obvious problem is what to do when multiple lenses have different diameters. Fortunately, the two that I own have the same diameter so until I buy a third lens it's not an issue for me.

The stick-on buttons have elastic loops so can be used to attach to the barrel of the lens. That solves the above issue.

The center-pinch release is nice and I prefer it to the side-pinch lens caps, generally speaking.

As always, the Magic Fiber cleaning cloth is a nice added bonus.
on February 28, 2016
I loose lense cap covers routinely when I go out on photo shoots. I get all caught up in the excitement of getting the shot I do not realize the lens cap did not make it into the correct pocket. I do not think I will loose another lens cap cover. There are 5 in the kit which gives me normally a few months supply but there are leashes to put on your lense cap and have that attached to your camera lense. I have attached the leash to other lenses that I own and it works beautifully. I have not lost a lens in three trips out. The local camera shop went out of business or I probably would have continues to pay $10.00 after each trip to replace the lens cap. I am so grateful to find this source of inexpensive lens caps and the leashes. The quality is the same as the expensive caps. I would highly recommend for people to get these and stop worrying about where they left their lens cap.