Your Garage Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Songs of Summer Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AllOrNothingS1 AllOrNothingS1 AllOrNothingS1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro STEM

on June 18, 2013
so far this product is holding out to the daily use of a 9 year old, not sure of the sturdiness though and the protection is so so, I did like all the accessories that came with the purchase, I wished they had this bundle for the mini, i had to buy a more expensive one with less stuff :( overall for the price I would purchase again, this was purchases as a cover only!!! so as far as a covers go 4 stars
on December 20, 2012
All the pieces came as stated. The Ipad cover had a "new" smell to it, but it fit perfectly, as did the cables and earphones. My issue was with the screen protector. If you are unable to get it on within the first 2 tries, it a waste. After I dusted the Ipad with the enclosed dust rag, I opened the screen protector per instructions and as soon as I applied it to the screen, it had bubbles and dust already under it. I took it off, thinking reapplying it would help, that made it worse, so it ended up in the trash, but it's still a great bargain.
on April 9, 2013
This one actually works well. Previously, I had a more expensive iPad caver that would not adequately prop up the iPad. It was aggravating to use. This one not only securely holds the iPad up, it also comes with a host of useful accessories. Plus, it is attractive.

Extremely pleased. Highly recommend.
on November 15, 2013
Most of the items here are worthless, but the case did serve its purpose. Headphones are worthless, I'm not an audiophile, and I can tell you they are not usable! I did not try the charger. The only items that really worked were the case, the plastic covers for headphone jack and charger, the pen/stylus, and the fish bone headphone cord wrapper. Rest of the items are worthless.
on March 29, 2013
It is Functional for the purpose that its set out for I would recommend to another for purchase very useful
on January 7, 2013
I bought the combo pack because of all the accessories that came with the package. However, after my father and step mother opened their gift on Xmas morning, we came to realize that the only things that went with their iPad were the cover and screen protector. Would have been nice to know that the accessories were not going to be a fit for the iPad with retina display...I could have just gotten them a cheap cover and been done with it.
on June 29, 2014
everything was great except the pen... the plastic ball on top only work for a few days then came off... other then that everything else Im still using even after
on September 13, 2013
This one GREAT Package and works like a Champ! Great quality and nothing overlooked on this one! Save your money by purchasing this excellent package today!
on August 8, 2013
For the money you can't really go wrong but not the most impressive set. I got exactly what I expected, not a great deal just 'worth what you pay'.
on August 31, 2013
I purchased this bundle for myself and liked it so well that I ordered one for my nephew as well. He was just as impressed with it.