5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely ties
I got two sets of these ties, set #2 and #3. They were the exact width that I wanted (since I'm thin and wide ties don't looks nice). They look nice and not cheap-looking. Set #3 is shinier that the other set and would work for parties and casual events, while set #2 is not shiny and works for formal events. Would buy different sets again :)
Published on December 13, 2012 by moudz

2.0 out of 5 stars Too shiny.
These ties were too shiny for my taste. I kept one and gave the others away. They looked cheaply made.
Published on September 24, 2012 by Phil R

2.0 out of 5 stars Too shiny., September 24, 2012
This review is from: Bundle Monster Mens Fashion Business Solid, Woven, Stripes Necktie Tie Mixed Set (Apparel)

3.0 out of 5 stars Meh., November 13, 2012
The tie bundle was okay, but I guess you get what you pay for. Although the ties look nice, they have some problems with their production. The loops, behind the larger ends meant to hold the short end when worn, are held loosely by two pieces of thread that don't hold very well so the loops break easily. Another defect is that the spines of the ties are also held by the same type of loose threading so the ties as wholes are in danger of coming apart--but this is less likely as there is little that would further loosen the threads.

I like the patterns and colors, but the defects make me like them less. Also, I find that they are a bit too long.

2.0 out of 5 stars They look good, but perform terribly, August 2, 2013
I ordered these ties just a few weeks ago and I am down to the last one. Right of the bat, 2 of them ripped right through the middle and on the other two, the holder behind the tie feel right off. I really had high hopes for these ties, but was found with great disappointment. I much have preferred to receive 4 good quality ties than 5 flimsy break easy ties. Will be posting photos to show what I am talking about.

1.0 out of 5 stars Would not buy again, October 10, 2013
Fast shipping but Not what I wanted very low quality Would not pay for anything like this again. I think it was a waste of money

2.0 out of 5 stars Don't Buy, August 8, 2013
The fabric they use to make the ties itself is okay... but that's the only good news.

The stitching they use to hold that fabric together is like one stitch per inch. What a joke!
Plus, the little slip in the back for you to put the back of the tie through is horrific. During one wear of my first tie, it fell off!

There are better ties out there. Save your time and money and spend more to get something you wont regret.

3.0 out of 5 stars Awesome looking, strap comes off too easily, December 22, 2012
Really awesome ties and garners attention buttttt I cannot stand how easily the strap that holds the tie in place comes undone, I planned to give this 5 stars initially for its style but that flew out the window the moment the second strap on my second tie came off

2.0 out of 5 stars Good product but they are shady, October 4, 2013
I did not receive what I was suppose to get, instead of sending a blue tie they substituted with another black, so this tells me that they don't send the item as they say they would so watch out, don't get me wrong the are nice ties, but it sucks that they replace the blue tie for an extra black one which sucks because I really wanted the blue one.

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely ties, December 13, 2012

2.0 out of 5 stars poor quality product, September 11, 2013
Very poor Quality product, But at least gives you a nice look at night in a club, but don,t wear it in day because you can tell is a very low quality en material, only 2 of 5 ties seems better quality

5.0 out of 5 stars skinny tie bundle, January 5, 2013
My son asked for some skinny ties for christmas and I got these for them. He immediately put one on and got positive comments from people all day. Not the highest quality, but very stylish and a great value.