5.0 out of 5 stars Monster Kindle 2 case
I recently purchased a kindle and as great as it is, it definitley needs the case. The case I purchased is awesome. Soft cover for protection and a very cool skin. It is nice to be able to personalize the Kindle and I highly reommend this duo!
Published on July 27, 2010 by deisgner70

3.0 out of 5 stars Cover ok
The cover is ok, but the skin didnt fit my kindle at all! I felt like I wasted some money and couldnt use the skin at all.
Published on December 27, 2010 by Stephanie

5.0 out of 5 stars Monster Kindle 2 case, July 27, 2010
This review is from: Bundle Monster Kindle 2 - Synthetic Leather Case Cover Jacket, Skin Sticker and Screen Protector Ebook Accessories Combo (Electronics)

5.0 out of 5 stars PINK!, April 1, 2011
Chose this mainly because it was pink, but I love the skin. I can be a little rough on my electronics because I carry them on the bus with me, so I now know its protected from scratches and other things. The case is great because it has just enough padding to protect it, and it has little pockets inside the flap to keep stuff in. The light works great. Bright enough to read by without blinding you, and you can turn one of the bulbs off for a more subtle light. Over all, love the combination and was glad it all came bundled together for such a low price.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great gift, January 11, 2014
This is a great gift. I bought it for my niece who just got a Kindle from her Grandma. Cute!

5.0 out of 5 stars Good case for the price, September 6, 2013
TR from WA (Seattle Suburbs) - See all my reviews
Bought this for my 9 year old daughter's Kindle. She loves the skin and the case. Seem well made and fit well. Only small design flaw is that the upper left elastic band covers the power switch on the Kindle but is not a deal breaker.

Good value and recommended case.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great cover and skin!, August 30, 2013
I am very happy with the cover and case I got for my Kindle! It dresses up my Kindle so nicely! Fast delivery and a GREAT price!

5.0 out of 5 stars Pink Cover for Kindle 2, August 27, 2013
I had quite a run-a-round trying to find a cover to fit my Kindle. A very helpful person on Amazon.com Chat line eventually sent me two web sites to try. I would have bought the leather one (also cheaper) but I couldn't live with a black cover!

I am very satisfied with my pink cover - thank you!

5.0 out of 5 stars BundleMonster Kindle, August 12, 2013
I just love this bundle. It just so happens it is my favorite color! I like the shell as it has added pazazz to my Kindle.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great find, May 24, 2013
It has been hard to find a cover for my 2nd generation kindle but this was an amazing find at an even greater price!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Was very pleased., April 8, 2013
will do business again. I received the item quick and was exactly what was shown. Exellant experience. It makes my kindle unique.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Color, March 26, 2013
Product was what I was looking for at a great price. I would purchase from and suggest this vendor again.