5.0 out of 5 stars finally I can find everything!
my purse contains:
wallet
kindle
couponizer
momagenda planner
makeup bag (similar to a mary poppins bag since everything is in it)
keys
and on any given day a number of super heroes!

I LOVE this bag!!!! It is deep enough to keep everything in but not so deep it all gets lost.
Published 21 months ago by Sara Parris

3.0 out of 5 stars This is not a Tote!
I really like this bag, the color (I bought the blue) is awesome, but, this is not what I consider a tote, it's better described as a large handbag. Don't get me wrong it's a great bag and has decent room, it's just not the large tote bag I was looking for. It also has short handles so it really is a handbag, you can not throw it on your shoulder!
Published 18 months ago by Ashley Bubar

5.0 out of 5 stars finally I can find everything!, December 17, 2012
This review is from: Bundle Monster Womens PU Faux Leather 2 Large Compartment Magnetic Snap Purse (Apparel)
my purse contains:
wallet
kindle
couponizer
momagenda planner
makeup bag (similar to a mary poppins bag since everything is in it)
keys
and on any given day a number of super heroes!

5.0 out of 5 stars I am glad I bought it., June 29, 2013
Historically, I only buy leather handbags. I bought this bag because of the price. I figured if I did not like it and it looked cheap, I would gift it. I loved it from the moment I opened the box. I was so surprised, it does not look cheap!!! I even recieved a compliment from a co-worker that is an A+ purse snob.
I chose to buy the baby blue. It is like a robins egg blue color. The inside is lined with a light yellow satin and finished with a white and olive pin stripe canvas fabric around the opening. The PU Faux leather is very smooth to the touch and looks sharp. The zipper pull, magnet snap closers and four little feet hardware are silver tone. This bag is bigger than it looks! The drop on the handles is not big enough to put up on my shoulder, so it is carried on the arm or in hand. If I had to make one suggestion as to how to improve this bag, I would ask the manufacuture to spend a little more time finishing off the stitching - there were some longer ends left. I snipped them off and singed with a lighter.
I highly recommend this product. I will buy more of these for gifts.

3.0 out of 5 stars This is not a Tote!, March 5, 2013

4.0 out of 5 stars Not a shoulder Handbag-Handles not long enough, February 13, 2013
Thought it was described as a Tote Shoulder Purse- Good looking for the price, easy find my stuff in, but handles not long enough for a shoulder bag.

5.0 out of 5 stars FYI, June 29, 2013
Re: "Bundle Monster Women's Tote"...I bought two, one in fuchsia, the other in pale pink. Both items are as pictured. They arrived folded, but in a timely manner, so I have stuffed them with newspaper in order to have them regain their shape. I have yet to use one or the other. It appears I will be able to fit all of my items, plus some, in the tote. You know, as the day wears on and if you pick up a couple of small items, one can fit them into the tote, so one is not carrying a tote AND little paper bags.
One thing any purchaser should know: These items come from China. So, if you want to return your purchase, you are pretty much out of luck unless you feel like spending $ to send it to a foreign country.
I will not be returning mine, as I am comfortable with my purchases. "Just sayin'", in case you want to know.

5.0 out of 5 stars lady tote shoulder handbag purse, December 28, 2012
I love this purse. It has plenty of room for everything I carry, wallet, phone, address book, glasses, and makeup. I find the two inside pockets great for my phone and car keys. Red is a favorite color for a purse too.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it!!!, April 26, 2013
Ombra "O." (Washington, DC) - See all my reviews
The purse is sturdy, comfortable, and super cute. Plenty of pockets to store your items without looking bulky. I will be buying more in different colors. Highly recommended!!!

4.0 out of 5 stars Cute, January 15, 2013
It's cute and roomy. My only objection is the phrase Faux Leather. Vinyl is vinyl. I knew it was vinyl and I bought it as vinyl. The word leather should not be any where in this description.

1.0 out of 5 stars it cheap product, June 4, 2013
in one week the thread came off and it rip all over i didn;t know if they can change it or not so i left in my closet i was so disappointed

1.0 out of 5 stars Much smaller than expected, October 6, 2012
Sarah (JACKSONVILLE, FLORIDA, United States) - See all my reviews
I bought this with the intention of using it for an all around tote bag for my laptop, books, etc. and by the dimensions given in the description, it should have fit. When I received it, there was no way my laptop would fit in it, never mind my books and other supplies, so I immediately returned it. I think the problem is that the dimensions in the description count the handle as part of the bag height, but I'm not sure where the discrepancy with the width of the bag comes from. Other than that, it is nothing special.

Rate and Discover Movies