Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Bundle Monster 8pc Luxury Mens Gold and Silver Finish Necktie Tie Bar Clip Mix Set
Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Songs of Summer Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

Color: Classic Variety|Change

on November 8, 2014
All my other tie clips over the years have been just a tad over two inches (2 1/16th inch) and used a simple pinching mechanism to hold the clip to the tie. As a result, it was tough to get the tie straight and the tie would often come loose. These clips are longer (2 3/8th inch and have a clever hinge mechanism which holds the back of the shirt against the tie very securely. As a result, the tie hangs straight and doesn't come lose.

See the attached photo. Sorry about the blur. The BMC clip is the bottom one. The top is BrandX.

Very pleased. I just wish I had found clips like these sooner. All my other tie clips were bought in malls. Amazon continues to be a very good place to shop.
on October 15, 2012
They arrived very soon but most importantly in very neat condition. Each one in it's own individual bag and all placed inside a big bad inside the black bag. You get what you pay for, very decent looking tie bars that do not look like plastic or cheap/rough metal.

Note: Most ties I own are skinny ties, these ARE NOT the right size for such ties. Stay away from these and look someplace else for smaller tie bars. Cheer!
on December 17, 2012
So I recently decided to start weaing ties (classing my life up a bit I know) I was walking around the city looking fly and getting quite a few looks from attractive strangers, loving my life. Little did I know I was pretty thirsty. So I found a water fountain and sipped that H2O right up but to my dismay my tie was wetted in the process! Then it hit me....I DON'T HAVE ANY TIE BARS! If I don't buy some this instant, my ties are going to keep getting wet, dirty or ragged. So needless to say I went to my favorite place in the fake world called the internet, AMAZON. Found these amazingly priced BAD BOYS, got hem in two days and to my absolute delight, they are stunning! If I thought I was looking classy before I.Was.WRONG! Now I have a beautiful collection of tie bars that no one can match! (unless you already bought or plan on buying this set, but hey I'll never meet you). Now those sexy looks I'm getting from attractive strangers are only going to increase. Now I'm more fancy than fancy itself. Buy this for anyone who wants to add a little and style to their boring tie to tie days.
66 comments| 85 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on January 3, 2015
purchased these for my dad for Christmas and he liked them. See attached picture.
on December 30, 2012
I love them. I wear a suit to work everyday with a different tie clip. I would highly recommend this product to everybody.
on January 2, 2013
Compared to many other choices --- one gift with multiple clips was perfect. The user is delighted and wore one the day it was received.
on April 6, 2015
These tie bars are fantastic! I love them!
on June 21, 2014
These look pretty nice and there's a good variety but I find that they have a hard time gripping my shirt. They slip off pretty consistently and often end up crooked. If you're looking for some cheap tie clips though, they're not bad just be ready for those quirks. I would recommend them as a starter set.
on May 23, 2016
Nice set of tie clips for the price. One word of caution though, make sure you take into account the length of these bars vs the toes you are going to wear. You don't want the tie clip to be longer than the width of your tie.

I wear modern cut ties that are wider than the slim ties. These were perfect for them. They would be too long for slim ties though.
on November 25, 2015
I rarely wear a tie but when I do I find a floppy tie really annoying.......ending up in my food or drink. I also manage to lose my tie clips. Now I have 8 nifty tie clips so my mind is at ease. They have a nice, strong spring mechanism. No, they're not Brooks Brothers, but I think they're worth more than what I paid. They fit the bill for me. RECOMMENDED!!!!!