5.0 out of 5 stars Can't beat the price
They arrived very soon but most importantly in very neat condition. Each one in it's own individual bag and all placed inside a big bad inside the black bag. You get what you pay for, very decent looking tie bars that do not look like plastic or cheap/rough metal.

Published 21 months ago by Satisfied

3.0 out of 5 stars Okay for the price
Some of the silver tie clips came discolored. I guess you get what you pay for. Don't expect high quality.
Published 16 months ago by PARTY ROCK

5.0 out of 5 stars Can't beat the price, October 15, 2012
This review is from: Bundle Monster 8pc Luxury Mens Gold and Silver Finish Necktie Tie Bar Clip Mix Set

Note: Most ties I own are skinny ties, these ARE NOT the right size for such ties. Stay away from these and look someplace else for smaller tie bars. Cheer!

5.0 out of 5 stars Looking Fancy With My New Tie Bars, December 17, 2012
So I recently decided to start weaing ties (classing my life up a bit I know) I was walking around the city looking fly and getting quite a few looks from attractive strangers, loving my life. Little did I know I was pretty thirsty. So I found a water fountain and sipped that H2O right up but to my dismay my tie was wetted in the process! Then it hit me....I DON'T HAVE ANY TIE BARS! If I don't buy some this instant, my ties are going to keep getting wet, dirty or ragged. So needless to say I went to my favorite place in the fake world called the internet, AMAZON. Found these amazingly priced BAD BOYS, got hem in two days and to my absolute delight, they are stunning! If I thought I was looking classy before I.Was.WRONG! Now I have a beautiful collection of tie bars that no one can match! (unless you already bought or plan on buying this set, but hey I'll never meet you). Now those sexy looks I'm getting from attractive strangers are only going to increase. Now I'm more fancy than fancy itself. Buy this for anyone who wants to add a little and style to their boring tie to tie days.

5.0 out of 5 stars Elegant high quality, December 30, 2012
I love them. I wear a suit to work everyday with a different tie clip. I would highly recommend this product to everybody.

3.0 out of 5 stars Okay for the price, February 18, 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars great gift at a reasonable price, January 2, 2013
Compared to many other choices --- one gift with multiple clips was perfect. The user is delighted and wore one the day it was received.

3.0 out of 5 stars As advertised, August 20, 2013
You get several decent enough tie bars for a great price. I dress for a formal office environment every day and these work fine.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product, January 1, 2013
My dad absolutely loved them. Great price. Great value. I would definitely recommend this item. They arrived fast as well. Very happy.

5.0 out of 5 stars he loved the tie bars, December 31, 2012
they were packaged nicely and look very good, he was impressed with the product, would buy again. a nice assortment of bars

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing!, April 21, 2014
This was a great deal! Normally one tie clip costs about $20.00. Well done bundle monster 👔 my boyfriend now looks so professional!

5.0 out of 5 stars Easy use, February 20, 2014
I am a tall guy with big and tall ties, but often they dont stay together. This was an easy purchase to provide a number of options when getting dressed for the day.

I wish they had a second kit to add a few more.

Rate and Discover Movies