5.0 out of 5 stars Love the color!
Got it for my mac, and it was a little hard at first to make it stay on my screen but I finally got it to clip. Scratched the surface a bit, but it looks good on my laptop and keeps it from getting other scratches.
Published 1 month ago by Keshia M.

1.0 out of 5 stars CHEAP!
i only gave it one star because i had to this is a very cheap product and a waste of money if you buy it i returned it Immediately after it got to my house!
Published 16 months ago by HisMrs

5.0 out of 5 stars Love the color!, February 19, 2014
This review is from: Bundle Monster Apple MacBook Pro 15" Crystal Hard Case Shell and Keyboard Sleeve Cover Set -Purple- Fits only the MacBook Pro 15" Size (Personal Computers)

4.0 out of 5 stars Pretty Good, December 3, 2013
I bought this for my computer, it fit on there easily. I got the purple, It has a beautiful color. The keyboard cover fits on great and actually stays on, unless you turn your computer upside down. The only bad thing is that they case on the computer chips on the corners really easily.

5.0 out of 5 stars A Perfect Fit!, August 8, 2013
I absolutely love my new hard case shell and keyboard cover and highly recommend it! The hard case fits my 15" MacBook Pro perfectly, snaps on and can be removed easily and has a wonderful soft feel to it all over. It even seems to have the added bonus of keeping the bottom of the MacBook Pro cooler as well. The keyboard cover fits like a glove, also helps dampen the sound of my keys and makes my computer look new again! I could not be happier, and all of this at an excellent price!

1.0 out of 5 stars CHEAP!, November 26, 2012