Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Adele Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer WienerDog WienerDog WienerDog  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Segway miniPro

on September 28, 2013
These are so cute in person. Very shabby chic. The bundle is a great deal considering what you could pay for each one individually at a baby boutique. I've bought a few things from bundle monster and they haven't disappointed me yet.
review image review image
on June 21, 2013
These headbands are adorable on my 6-month-old daughter. Her head is about average for her age and the bands are on the loose side; however, we see that as a positive - she will be able to wear them for months to come. Also, compared to some of the other bows that we own, these bows seem to wash fairly well. We have set two and have washed the yellow, purple, and gray bands and all have come through okay. A slight negative is that the white band with the red, pink, and white flowers is a bit different from the other bands (a thinner band made from a different fabric) and the bow does not sit on her head quite as nicely. So, if that bow is the reason you are purchasing these, you might choose something else.
on June 7, 2016
Cute and good quality. Excellent price. I prefer the cotton bands because I hate that other elastic causes indentions in my baby's head. These are stretchy and fit my 1 year old and 4 year old equally. It does seem that some are different sizes than others, but they fit just fine.
on February 2, 2016
Super cute little headbands for our 4 month old girl. They seem to be comfortable, which is important because if the headband is too small or narrow, she doesn't like it. They seem like they will be able to fit her for some time.
on July 20, 2015
We'll be using these for a good long while. I wouldn't leave them on a less than 1year old without supervision as they tend to work their way down to the neck as your little one wriggles. But for picture taking they're BEAUTIFUL and as the baby grows, displacement shouldn't be a problem anymore.
on February 25, 2015
I am SO pleasantly surprised! These bows are good quality, cute, and fit my 17 month old perfectly. The ONLY negative thing I might mention is that a couple of the flowers on the one bow with the 5 small flowers look like they might need to be secured just a bit better. I am very happy with this purchase.
on July 30, 2015
I bought these for my daughter and I love them. They have a lot of give without losing their shape, so that's nice. One of them was cut against the fabric's grain, so the headband doesn't stretch at all. One of the large flowers also started falling off a different headband due to what I'm guessing was faulty stitching, but I can fix that myself.
on September 23, 2015
3 items were so good i am using it since my baby was 1 week and now she is 9 months old.. The first on the left anf that rd on the left were tight from the beginning l.
The secong to the left flowers finishing is poor and needed to be redone.
on February 17, 2015
I like the look of some if these but a couple look really cheap. All of them are made with the headband facing upsidedown in my opinion. The edges of the fabric curl up and that should be on the bottom IMO. They are very different in their stretch and thickness.
on May 16, 2014
These headbands are adorable!! SUPER soft, and no hard clips underneath the flowers. The whole headband including the flowers are made of fabric, which gives it a natural and classy look! Also, the item fits very nicely on my newborn, and it does stretch for bigger children! Also, the colors are as in the pictures! I will order set 2 soon because these are so amazing!