5.0 out of 5 stars Great Cover for a Low Price
I purchased this item to protect my teenager's Kindle 2. Love the color and it really holds the Kindle in place and is a soft, supple cover. She is thrilled with it and I highly recommend this product! Shipping was prompt, an it arrived sooner than expected. I will definitely purchase from this seller again!
Published on November 6, 2011 by Lady Gwen©

2.0 out of 5 stars Disappointing
Published on June 18, 2011 by NM Mom

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Cover for a Low Price, November 6, 2011
This review is from: Bundle Monster Amazon Kindle 2 Ebook Synthetic Leather Opening Case Cover Jacket with Interior Compartments - Purple- Fits Kindle 2 Device ONLY Released Feb 2009 (Electronics)

4.0 out of 5 stars Good, but be careful with one of the bands, June 29, 2010
The cover looks good, and I agree with an earlier reviewer who said you can barely tell that the product is made from synthetic leather. The magnetic clasp is effective, and the pockets are convenient.
That being said, the elastic bands that hold your Kindle in place aren't that great. The bottom right band covers the 'Back' button, but you can still use the button through the band. The top left band however sometimes catches the Power switch and keeps it in the 'off/sleep' position. This then resets the Kindle- thank goodness for archives.

5.0 out of 5 stars Kindle cover, February 7, 2012
I purchased a Kindle for my niece and she wanted a purple cover to protect it. I found one on Bundle Monster Amazon at a very reasonable price. It arrived promptly and fit the Kindle perfectly. It also has interior pockets, which are useful.

5.0 out of 5 stars Awsome value!, February 2, 2012
I bought this Kindle 2 case and LOVE it! It completed exceeded my expectations as it was only $10 and the shipping was free. I know it's synthetic but it really does appear and feel like leather. I got the pink one and it's adorable. Inside it's gray with a few pockets in the left inside cover for notes, business cards, whatever. The ONLY thing I don't like is that the top left elastic strap covers the power button. I have to slip it off or pull it aside to get to the switch and I'm afraid pulling it every day may wear it out. HOWEVER for $10 I am tickled "pink" with my new cover.

5.0 out of 5 stars Cute, January 13, 2012
Not only is this a cute cover but it also is very good quality. Easy to fasten magnetic latch and love the pockets inside!

2.0 out of 5 stars Disappointing, June 18, 2011
I am quite disappointed in this cover. The main reason for this has to do with the elastic "straps" in each of the 4 corners that hold the Kindle in. The one on the top left covers the on/of switch so you either need to leave this strap off (making your Kindle less secure) or you need to keep removing/replacing the elastic every time you turn your Kindle on or off. I also don't fee that this cover provides a lot of protection, as it is open on 3 sides, except for the magnetic snap. The magnetic snap is also not very strong and pops open easily. The pink color is a lot paler than in looks in the photo. Don't waste your money on this one.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent value Fits Iriver reader, April 8, 2012
I already own 2 Kindle 2s but recently bought an Iriver Story reader for reading pdfs. The kindle is not up to speed yet for pdfs. I understand that the DX is a major improvement but is priced a tad richly at the moment.The Iriver Story works quite well as a pdf and epub reader - and there is a lot of superb free material available. I read many economics and investment books and newsletters with charts. The pdfs turn out quite well for the Iriver. I gambled and bought the Bundle Money Kindle 2 Case cover. Fits perfectly and makes the rather thin Iriver reader easier to manage. The Iriver on switch is on the back of the unit, so has to be pulled out to start. Otherwise quite delighted with this bargain.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good Cover for the price, August 17, 2010
This is a good cover for the price. Fast shipping too considering it came from HI and I'm in MI -- I paced my order Aug 5th and got it Aug 9th. The material feels good and secures the Kindle very well. The only complaint I could make is the the top left elastic band cover the power switch of the Kindle and is kind of annoying when you want to push it on/off. But overall this is a good quality cover and I would recommend it.

4.0 out of 5 stars A "Good" Protective Cover for Kindle2 ONLY, January 23, 2012
Nancy J. Boyle "Nancy J. Boyle" (Pompton Lakes, New Jersey USA) - See all my reviews
I have had my Kindle2 since early 2009. I had it in the silicon skin, but didn't like the fact that it attracted lint, threads snd it became somewhat discolored. I then got the hard plastic cover with the easel type back. I dropped it on the tile floor and it didn't break, but it hit hard and didn't want to wait until the "next" time it falls.

My husband surprised me with a Kindle Fire for Christmas and he also bought me a leather cover. I really liked the way it felt to hold it while reading. I wasn't going to use my Kindle2 anymore, but I learned how to sync my Samsung Stratosphere 4G cell phone,my Kindle2 and my Kindle Fire so that no matter which one I picked up to read it will be at the right spot. I use my Kindle2 when I am in good lighting conditions saving the battery for bedtime reading in the dark.

I looked through the covers available for the Kindle2 and this one looked pretty and the price was right.

This cover is good for the Kindle. It seems to protect the Kindle well and it looks nice. Seller delivered with very fast shipping and it arrived in just a couple of days!

The color is not quite as bright as the picture, but it doesn't effect the performance and it still looks nice. For the price it is a great cover.

The only real con is that there are four elastic corners that DO hold the Kindle in place, but the top left elastic corner covers the button you slide to turn the Kindle "on and off" and also "wake it up" if it is in "sleep mode."

It seemed difficult to slide the button with the elastic corner on, so I just didn't fasten the elastic. The Kindle seems to be well protected and time will tell if I have to learn to slide the button with the elastic on!

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing!!, January 5, 2012
This is a great product! The seller got it to me even before the estimated delivery date. My only problem with this case is that the straps cover up some of the buttons on the kindle such as the power switch. This is easy to get around though and not a big enough problem to make me review this with any less than 5 stars.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›