5.0 out of 5 stars Not bad for the price, great costume piece or gag item.
Published 22 months ago by Amazon Customer

1.0 out of 5 stars Looked really bad!
You could easily spot that it's fake, if you stood about 9 feet away it was harder to spot.
it started irritating my skin and the material started to roll it self.
Published 11 months ago by Danial Khanbabaei

5.0 out of 5 stars Not bad for the price, great costume piece or gag item., March 20, 2013
This review is from: Bundle Monster 10pc Fake Temporary Tattoo Sleeves Body Art Arm Stockings Accessories - Designs Tribal, Dragon, Skull, and Etc. (Toy)
I am 6'3 and 205 with larger arms. These fit me OK. They run about 2/3 of the way up my arm and the top can be hidden by a shirt sleeve. They are 92% nylon and 8% spandex. They have a bit of ruuberband around the upper arm piece to hold it in place. The material feels like a women's nylon sock and I would guess holds up well to being stretched but not to snags or sharp objects.

The color print is sharp, bright, and detailed. The arm bands come well packaged. On the arm they would likely fool someone from a distance and even up close a second glance would be needed to discern they are false. The wrist area doesn't blend that well and there is a seem up the inner arm, but overall for the price these are fun. I have a much more expensive version I got for running that is UV protected and a bit thicker for arm warmth. Gag wise though these cheap ones are just as good.

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome, November 16, 2010
This product is awesome. I can look like a badass without having to actually feel the pain of getting a tattoo - plus I can change what my tattoo looks like on a daily basis.
Great conversation started too!

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome, February 8, 2011
Purchased these for the adults attending my daughters' Rock and Roll birthday party. They were a huge hit. They were not feminine designs but the size worked for the women and the men. Everyone had a ton of fun. Seemed pretty high quality and had nice, low visibility seams.

5.0 out of 5 stars For sure it's an eye turner!, August 19, 2014
Wow! The tats are Great. Cool to know that I have 10 different tattoo sleeves under $15.00. Plus can change the look each day or whenever I want.
Bit loose on me - N.P.
From afar it does look like the real thing especially if the people don't know you!
For sure it's an eye turner!
Plus it feels great when there is a breeze! So no matter what occasions these will most def - bring attention to you!

5.0 out of 5 stars Totally Awesome!, July 28, 2014
I purchased these sleeves because I am starting a new career in trucking and I am not a fan of applying sunscreen. So I purchased these sleeves so I will not get sun burned while using t-shirts. I received the items a day before estimated time of arrival, which is always a plus. I tried them on and they do not squeeze your arm, they are very cool looking and very comfortable.

5.0 out of 5 stars So Cool Looking, April 3, 2011
My oldest son found a very cheap version of these somewhere and went crazy over it. Needless to say that since it was a cheap version it didn't take long to tear up. He got so upset so I decided to search online for more. I came across these and they were a great price so I bought them for him. He loves them. I think it was one of the best presents I could have ever gotten him because he went crazy when I gave them to him. They look so cool and look kinda real too.

5.0 out of 5 stars tattoo sleeves, January 10, 2011
What a fun gag these were for our holiday photos! Everyone asked to keep them afterwards! The shipping was fast and I would absolutely order from you again.
Thanks guys!

1.0 out of 5 stars Looked really bad!, February 7, 2014
it started irritating my skin and the material started to roll it self.

1.0 out of 5 stars Great designs, but only works on big arms., February 14, 2014
If you aren't buffed out this will look really stupid. I have 13-1/2" biceps, and it doesn't stretch the material out enough to make the "natural" base color to look very natural. It looks like I have a fairly light tan colored sleeve on. In addition, while the top can be covered by a short sleeve, the wrist is bulky and looks really bad. If your bicep and wrist is pretty large it will likely stretch enough to look really good- but if you are not pretty large they look really bad.

2.0 out of 5 stars Great for a gag or Halloween, but you may get one or two uses out of itI, December 13, 2010
This is an example of one of my impulse buys.

I thought it'd be cool to have some tattoo sleeves for costumes and Halloween.

As soon as they came in, they were cheaply made. The seem is soooo obvious, and the "skin" color is not even close to regular humans.

The art work is the only reason I gave it 2 stars, because it is actually decent, but besides that, it's a waste of money. You'r better off just buying one for a few bucks, don't et this big pack