5.0 out of 5 stars Love it
iWeb ar not allowed to carry a regular purse to work, so I purchased two of these bags, one for me one for a co-worker. I like the idea that it comes with the extra bag inside so I can keep some things private.
Published 22 months ago by Shelly M Back

1.0 out of 5 stars Deceiving
Published 20 months ago by MGDMALLZ

1.0 out of 5 stars Deceiving, April 16, 2013
I don't usually complain about these things but I need to warn others before they make the same mistake I did. The pictures make this bag seem much, much larger than it is. This is a small bag and besides for the fact that its plastic, there is nothing about it that makes it useful for the beach. After owning the bag for less than three days, the zipper on the cheetah print bag fell apart. I was not forcing the zipper nor was I trying to stuff a bunch of things in there. The zipper came apart in my hands. I've never had any complaints about other purchases I've made on Amazon, but this is terrible. The quality is very poor and like I said before, the pictures make it look like a LARGE tote and it is anything but large. I have already thrown the cheetah bag out and shoved the bag itself into the back of my closet. Not happy.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it, March 2, 2013

3.0 out of 5 stars Not very sturdy., June 5, 2013
Would not buy again. Looks like photo is the good part of the bag. Buckle broke on second day of use.

2.0 out of 5 stars Returned---not what I expected., June 6, 2013
Susan "S." (Chicago, IL United States) - See all my reviews
I returned this item---it was pretty cheap-looking and way smaller than the picture showed. Looked like something a child would carry, unfortunately.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love, February 18, 2013
I work at a retail store and we need to bring a clear bags. This purse is perfect! I love it!!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome, September 10, 2013
This bag is exactly what we expected. We bought it due to a clear backpack policy at my daughters school, as an alternative to what EVERYONE else has. She loves it and so do we.

5.0 out of 5 stars Work bag, September 9, 2013
I move from location to location doing audits. This bag is perfect for carrying all my paperwork around and not having to worry about anything being hidden. Very sturdy and roomy.

5.0 out of 5 stars clear bage, August 1, 2013
Totally a beach bag. Very Cute bage to carry around for other work. It has no structured shape, so its a jungle to find things

4.0 out of 5 stars attractive, June 7, 2013
nice quality nice size and the attractive print bag inside is attractive the handles are nice and strong a great bag for work

5.0 out of 5 stars VERY CUTE VINYL BAG, May 21, 2013
THIS IS REALLY CUTE. I PURCHASED THE CLEAR AND THE BLUE. THEY ARE VERY LIGHTWEIGHT BUT HEAVY ENOUGH FOR EITHER YOUR BEACH ITEMS OR "EVERYDAY" PURSE ITEMS. I WANT THE PINK NEXT.