Professional restaurant supplies BDD_MSW16 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon Blue October Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Made in Italy Shop now Amazon Gift Card Offer out2 out2 out2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop Now Learn more

on March 14, 2014
This fits my phone (galaxy s2), a little cash and cards and still fits in my pocket. I love the loop for when my hands are full. I don't like the peace sign zipper, it looks juvenile, but other than that, I love it.
on March 22, 2014
I now have the wristlet and the mini purse to match! I absolutely love the style and the product is just perfect for when I don't want to lug around a giant purse. I get compliments on its design and character. I love it!!
TOP 50 REVIEWERon November 7, 2012
Purchased to go along with the purse as a christmas gift for my girlfriend.. IT matches and goes great!! This product even has a zipper that matches the purse (Although I think all bungalow products have the same zipper).. I would highly recommend with or without the purse
on July 18, 2013
I bought this wristlet to take on a cruise - I know I'd only need a purse big enough for my room key, a little bit of cash, and my chapstick! It just stayed on my wrist, so my hands were free for taking pictures, etc... When we left the ship on excursions, I just put this in our daypack and off we went - no need to drag around a purse! I even spilled a soda on it on our last day, but it washed up perfectly and it's all ready for another cruise! I loved all the designs they offered as well...I had a hard time choosing just one!
on April 6, 2014
I got this as a present and I love it! It was smaller than I expected, but that's not really a problem. The design is super cute and it looks just like the picture. I would highly recommend this clutch and this company!
on March 23, 2013
I bought this cute looking little purse for my daughter to give a friend who loves penguins. It was $18, but I thought it was worth splurging. The purse we got was something that would be given away as a school carnival prize or sold in a gift shop for $2.99. Small and cheap. I would have returned it but didnt have time to get a different gift. Shame!
on August 28, 2013
Great for the grab the card and go trips when I don't want to carry a full purse and keep things safe
on January 8, 2013
Bought this for my 24yr old who loves penguins. She is very happy with it and says it is good quality and she can put a descent amount of stuff inside for a small clutch.
on December 15, 2012
Smaller than I expected (I must not have paid attention to dimensions. Very cute....just tiny. More of a "change purse" than a "purse". Sweet though.
on December 31, 2012
Bought this for my girlfriend for her birthday and she loves it. Uses it everyday for her bank cards and money and it's nice for her to carry around with her.