|Item Weight||9.8 pounds|
|Product Dimensions||66 x 46 x 0.5 inches|
|Origin||Made in US|
|Item model number||20010074666|
Bungalow Flooring FoFlor 46-by-66-Inch Area Rug, Barnboard Design
|Price:||$128.78 & FREE Shipping. Details|
|You Save:||$17.77 (12%)|
- A Bungalow Flooring original creation; all the refinements of a finished floor without the maintenance hassles
- Area sized; 46-by-66-inch
- Unique and attractive worn wood plank design
- Skid resistant backing
- Easy care; machine wash cold and tumble dry low
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
Compare to Similar Items
This item: Bungalow Flooring FoFlor 46-by-66-Inch Area Rug, Barnboard Design
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Dimensions||66 inches x 46 inches||36 inches x 23 inches||36 inches x 24 inches||60 inches x 25 inches|
Please help us improve this feature. Tell us what you think of this feature.
Top Customer Reviews
I have attached pictures of both the Whitewash rug as well as the Barnboard rug in this review!
The only exception is the odor- it has a strong petroleum smell that we hope with disappear with time... we aired it outside, to no avail. Other than that...
- I ordered the whitewash floor first and LOVED it
- It does not move or shift on the floor when I put children on it. It great for that.
- Lays flat and provides no shine with studio strobes.
- Looks very realistic in pictures.
- The whitewash color was as described/shown.
- Yes, it smells a little like rubber when you first receive it. I laid it out in a large room and by the next day it wasn't as bad.
- The barnboard color was GREEN. It looks like moss on a barn floor. It's still usable, but it was not what was described/shown. I would have much preferred a gray or brown but green? I am just hoping it doesn't cause a color cast on the children I photograph. I have yet to use it in studio.
- It's small. I really can only use this with non-mobile children or kids in a chair. I found that if it were about 1-2 feet longer and wider that would be better, but it works.
This will make my life so much easier, and it is easy to transport.
It does smell when it first comes out of the box, so like others have said, you will need to air it out first.
I would like to know how others are transporting, are you folding it or rolling it up and securing it with something?
It is like a giant mouse pad.
I use it for photography. ( non reflective and looks real in photos)
It holds up sooo sooo well. Never any issues with it.
I love that its machine washable.
Its easy to spot clean between washing too if needed.
You can fold the floor up or roll it for storage.
Its a nice size.
I have had this for years now washed it several times and it looks as good as it did the day I bought it.
Great on wear and tare.
Cons: Honestly NONE!
In person and natural light, it looks a little grey greenish rather than warm tan as the product shot does, but photographs perfectly! A much better alternative to vinyl drops on the floor. No glare surface, soft, stays put, and doesn't get scuffed or scratched as easily. Looking to get a couple more soon!
I think it is a little silly for anyone to complain about the smell. It is made of neoprene like rubber, so of course it is going to smell...like rubber! Use some febreeze or something if it bugs you. ;) I haven't had to wash one yet, but I totally appreciate that you can.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Love it so much, I now have 3. Easy to clean, protection for the floor and pretty!!!Published 23 days ago by Monica miller
Bought this to use for studio photo sessions. It's exactly what I wanted and photographs great. Love it!Published 3 months ago by Kindle Customer
Completely agree with the other posts about the color of the barn board mat. There are definitely green tones versus the look of brown, as shown. Read morePublished 7 months ago by Christine H.
I use it for photography, it looks like real wood and is padded, like a gilt mouse pad. A bit pricy but you get what you pay for. Read morePublished 11 months ago by matt gleason
I love this flooring - Iuse it in my photography studio. I was concerned over the green/gray coloring but as stated in other reviews, this photograghs like an old barnwood white... Read morePublished on March 23, 2014 by Pam S. Wolfcook