5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect size
This fits my phone (galaxy s2), a little cash and cards and still fits in my pocket. I love the loop for when my hands are full. I don't like the peace sign zipper, it looks juvenile, but other than that, I love it.
Published 6 months ago by N. Rao

3.0 out of 5 stars Cute
Smaller than I expected (I must not have paid attention to dimensions. Very cute....just tiny. More of a "change purse" than a "purse". Sweet though.
Published 21 months ago by RR

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect size, March 14, 2014
This review is from: Bungalow360 Penguin Heart Vegan Natural Cotton Clutch/Purse

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect Little Companion, August 28, 2013
Great for the grab the card and go trips when I don't want to carry a full purse and keep things safe

5.0 out of 5 stars It is AWESOME!!, April 6, 2014
I got this as a present and I love it! It was smaller than I expected, but that's not really a problem. The design is super cute and it looks just like the picture. I would highly recommend this clutch and this company!

5.0 out of 5 stars Cute purse!, April 2, 2014
M. West (Highland, MI) - See all my reviews
I bought this as a gift for someone who loves penguins. It is well made and very cute! I would purchase another.

5.0 out of 5 stars LOVE IT!, March 22, 2014
I now have the wristlet and the mini purse to match! I absolutely love the style and the product is just perfect for when I don't want to lug around a giant purse. I get compliments on its design and character. I love it!!

5.0 out of 5 stars as i am a penguin collector i had to have, August 10, 2013
enjoy using
just the right size and weight and material
thank you for this and i want to order more
from Bungalow

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for what I needed it for!, July 18, 2013
I bought this wristlet to take on a cruise - I know I'd only need a purse big enough for my room key, a little bit of cash, and my chapstick! It just stayed on my wrist, so my hands were free for taking pictures, etc... When we left the ship on excursions, I just put this in our daypack and off we went - no need to drag around a purse! I even spilled a soda on it on our last day, but it washed up perfectly and it's all ready for another cruise! I loved all the designs they offered as well...I had a hard time choosing just one!

4.0 out of 5 stars Adorable !, February 18, 2013
This is a great clutch for carrying a bit of money on the go. Fits around the wrist , soft and cute.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it!, January 17, 2013
I love my new clutch that matches my new purse. Great quality, great item, super quick ship! A+++++++ Highly recommend!

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice clutch, January 8, 2013
Kutrn "Sandy" (Crown Point, IN USA) - See all my reviews
Bought this for my 24yr old who loves penguins. She is very happy with it and says it is good quality and she can put a descent amount of stuff inside for a small clutch.

Rate and Discover Movies