5.0 out of 5 stars Love My Bunn Coffee Maker, December 18, 2011
This review is from: Bunn BTX 10-Cup Thermal Carafe Coffee Maker (Kitchen)
I've owned many coffee makers throughout the years, but the Bunn Thermofresh Coffee Brewer is the only one that makes consistently delicious coffee every time! Because the water stays hot, making a fresh pot is super fast! And because it does not have a warming plate, the coffee stays hot in the thermal carafe and does not develop a burned taste. A quality product made with thick stainless steel. We've enjoyed our Bunn Thermofresh Coffee Brewer for over 10 years without a problem. Great product!

4.0 out of 5 stars great coffee and easy to clean, November 3, 2013
This review is from: Bunn BTX 10-Cup Thermal Carafe Coffee Maker (Kitchen)
First, the reasons this is a keeper. It makes great coffee, and quickly. The carafe is stainless inside and out, and keeps the coffee hot for at least a couple of hours. I can't imagine it will ever need to be replaced. The water tank is also stainless. The water filler is accessible so this coffee maker is easy to put water into, and to clean.
What could use some help? There is no way to measure water, no calibrated marks or tubes so we have to measure with a marked water carafe. Next, we grind coffee fine, to a coarse espresso grind. The basket has trouble clearing the water fast enough and so a couple of times we've had some minor leaking. And it's big. The reason we chose this model it that it's the smallest of those we selected from, but it is still big on the counter.
And just for information, if you haven't owned or used a Bunn before, the setup requires you to RTFM and pay attention so that the machine doesn't get damaged on the first use.

5.0 out of 5 stars Hubby loves this!, February 3, 2013
This review is from: Bunn BTX 10-Cup Thermal Carafe Coffee Maker (Kitchen)
My hubby always complained because I make coffee at 4 am sometimes, and most coffee makers won't keep it warm when he wants it at 8. This pot DOES! And it doesn't even have a warming element under the carafe! Excellent for the price, too!

5.0 out of 5 stars I love it!, September 23, 2013
This review is from: Bunn BTX 10-Cup Thermal Carafe Coffee Maker (Kitchen)
This model replaced a Bunn Coffee Maker that we'd had for quite some time. I was a little leery b/c reviewers had said that it leaked when pouring the coffee. But, if you put the lid on carefully and tightly -- it does not leak. Very happy with this coffee maker. And, in the past, Bunn has been terrific about responding to any "glitches." I'm assuming they still are as responsive (should we need them!)

5.0 out of 5 stars We love our new coffee pot!, January 9, 2014
This review is from: Bunn BTX 10-Cup Thermal Carafe Coffee Maker (Kitchen)
It shipped quickly. It brews fast and makes great HOT coffee! The best part is the Thermal Carafe really does the trick with keeping the coffee warm. The reason why we were in the market for a new maker was because our old pot took so long to brew and only produce warm coffee. I'm not sure why we didn't purchase a better pot sooner!

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it, February 18, 2014
This review is from: Bunn BTX 10-Cup Thermal Carafe Coffee Maker (Kitchen)
I can't express how much I like this coffee maker. I have had the clocks, timers, etc...this is just a basic, no frills coffee maker that does the job and does the job good. I waited a month before writing a review just to make sure I liked it. Use Bunn filters, make sure the top is secure on the carafe....you'll be good to go. Highly recommended.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love this coffee pot, January 28, 2014
This review is from: Bunn BTX 10-Cup Thermal Carafe Coffee Maker (Kitchen)
I have had several Bunn coffee makers and love them all. It is quick and efficient and easy to clean.