Burberry Men's BU7700 Endurance Black Chronograph Dial Rubber Strap Watch
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Round stainless steel case
- Black dial
- Day and date
- Black rubber strap; Pin buckle
- Water resistant to 330 feet (100 M): suitable for snorkeling, as well as swimming, but not diving
Burberry is a British luxury fashion house, manufacturing clothing, fragrance, and fashion accessories. Its distinctive tartan pattern, a type of plaid pattern, has become one of its most widely mimicked trademarks. Burberry was founded in 1856 by 21-year-old Thomas Burberry. Stainless steel case, black dial, date at the 4 o'clock position, day subdial at the 6 o'clock position, chronograph features (minutes, and seconds), stick indices, black rubber strap, pin buckle, water resistant to 330 feet.
Burberry is a world-renowned British luxury fashion house that distributes clothing and fashion accessories. Its distinctive plaid pattern has become one of its most widely copied trademarks. Burberry is most famous for its iconic trench coat, which was invented by founder Thomas Burberry. The company has branded stores and franchises around the world, and also sells through concessions in third-party stores.
- Product Dimensions: 5.7 x 5.6 x 4.6 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.9 pounds
- Origin: Hong Kong
- ASIN: B004CLFZQM
- Item model number: BU7700
- Date first available at Amazon.com: January 19, 2011
- Domestic Shipping: This item is also available for shipping to select countries outside the U.S.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
|Brand, Seller, or Collection Name||BURBERRY|
|Dial window material type||Anti reflective sapphire|
|Case material||Stainless Steel|
|Case diameter||45 millimeters|
|Case Thickness||13 millimeters|
|Band width||23 millimeters|
|Bezel material||Stainless Steel|
|Calendar||Day and date|
|Water resistant depth||330 Feet|
Top Customer Reviews
Most Recent Customer Reviews
I saw a photo of it and I knew I had to have it. I was really wary of getting yet another Burberry since they tend to be real low quality/cheap junk that happens to look great. Read morePublished on October 27, 2012 by L'Etranger
Nice watch, it's a very sport model. Good cost/benefit. Look's more expansive than it really is.
I recommend this watch to young people.