5.0 out of 5 stars something totally new, April 24, 2007
For the longest time I was hooked on the citrus colognes -- CK One, Escape, and Armani Mania. I was again looking for a citrus cologne, but my wife and the sales girl turned me on to London by Burberry for Men. It starts off smelling almost like Polo, but then diffuses into cherry and woodsy. Sweeter and milder than polo, but without the sour bite of the sport colognes. It is really nice and different from everything else out there. I give it a thumb's up.

5.0 out of 5 stars FANTASTIC SCENT for MEN!, November 5, 2009
DMan "dmsdzinr" (Sagamore Hills, Ohio United States) - See all my reviews
I used to LOVE the scent DK for Men by Donna Karan. Unfortunately it is no longer made.
Burberry's New London is almost IDENTICAL in scent. Actually, I think I like the Burberry scent even more. Great undertones of wood, tobacco & leather. Smells like you just left a Gentlemen's Club in Olde London. It is not the only scent I will wear, but for the right occasion, PERFECT!

5.0 out of 5 stars He loves it, October 12, 2007
Dawn (Tucson, Az) - See all my reviews
I got this for my dad, wasn't sure he would like it. I wanted something different. He is always wearing CK one. This is nothing like CK one. He liked the woodsy smell. It is one of his favorites now.

Rate and Discover Movies