Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Burgers' Smokehouse Whole Smoked Turkey, 8-10 LBS
Safety Month botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums The best from Bose just got wireless Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks STEM Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Segway miniPro STEM

on July 3, 2012
I know it's the off time for smoked turkeys and the such but it didn't deter us from trying this 6-8 lb smokehouse bird. Old tom came packed correctly and cryo wrapped. It is tender, easy to carve and cooked all the way through. It took us maybe 30 minutes to carve the bird and stack the meat up high. A complete bird ready to go without the fuss. Order with confidence and expect it to be shipped within a reasonable amount of time. Gobble gobble.
on May 31, 2014
Tasty, fresh, well packaged. Perfect level of smokiness.
Don't bother with the expedited shipping--with regular rate it is sent right away and arrives as soon as soon as it would if you had paid extra.
An expensive treat, but I will definitely order again.
on January 13, 2012
Loved everything about this turkey. The taste was excellent, preparation... what preparation? Just EAT. 5 stars across the board. Will purchase again for myself and for gift giving.
on December 10, 2013
It arrived in time to thaw it for thanksgiving. The turkey was perfectly prepared, very meaty and delicious. If I need another I will certainly reorder and I can recommend this one without reservation. I'm grateful that they offer you a choice of sizes. There was plenty of meat on the smaller one to provide several meals plus casseroles and sandwiches.
on March 19, 2015
In the last few years no Thanksgiving passes without one of these turkeys on our holiday table. The smoked flavor is perfect and the meat so moist and tasty. It is delicious! My sister told me it is the best turkey she has ever had. And she is one to know as she and her husband for years cooked the turkeys for our holiday meal. They have prepared and cooked them all different ways so her vote to me, was very important. These turkeys are a special treat for our family. I look forward to a meal with this turkey every year. Later, I get the carcass and make the most fantastic noodle soup that the smokiness of the turkey lends itself to. Yum!
on February 6, 2013
The smoked turkey was very delicious. It was moist and had a great taset. My family and guests really enjoyed it. I did think it was a bit pricey. Not sure I will purchase again because you can get a great tasting smoked turkey at better price at Sam's and other outlets such as Sam's. I must admit it was convenient to have it shipped to me rather than me going out shopping for it.
on December 12, 2013
Exceptional "quality"!!!!! Once I completely defrosted it,I just carved-off what I wanted per each dinner(it comes "fully" cooked). The flavor,texture,and moistness---were fantastic! I will definitely buy again, from this being such a great product, coming from such an excellent "customer orientated" company!!!!
on February 8, 2015
We are planing a huge move soon and I'll have one of these in the motorhome absolutely. It is delicious! Really great packing and It was in my fridge from Burger's Smokehouse in about 3 working days...super quick. Loads of meals and sandwiches in my beautiful turkey. Great bonus of pulled pork what a treat and Just when I really needed it. I've already placed a prime rib in our basket maybe for Valentine's day. Smoking anything is an art and these folks have that blessing. I've had some really bad smoked meats. This turkey doesn't taste like it was cooked in our woodstove. It is perfectly seasoned and easy to slice. What a great grilled ruben we made last night. Today it's plating up with sweet potatoes, greens and white beans. Fried okra if I have any. The best I've had in a really long time. It reminds me of growing up in the Smoky Mountains.
on January 27, 2016
We bought a couple of these as gifts. We received rave reviews from each recipient, followed by inquiries on where to purchase for themselves. We will probably buy these again as gifts for this years holidays.
on December 9, 2014
This was the best thanksgiving turkey EVER!!! only complaint is it wasn't big enough, I mean it was as big as advertised, but we could have eaten one twice the size. Not one bit went to waste, this was the best tasting turkey, nice and juicy thawed it out well ahead of time, and wrapped in a foil roasting pan covered with foil, 350* for about 75-90 minutes, let it cool a while, and presto! best turkey EVER, will do it again next year!