5.0 out of 5 stars New family favorite!!!!
Loved everything about this turkey. The taste was excellent, preparation... what preparation? Just EAT. 5 stars across the board. Will purchase again for myself and for gift giving.
Published on January 13, 2012 by pionex1796

3.0 out of 5 stars Small turkey
I got the turkey as a Christmas gift. The Smoked turkey was smaller than suppose to be. It was delicious and tasty.
Published 9 months ago by Kathleen Gleason

5.0 out of 5 stars New family favorite!!!!, January 13, 2012

5.0 out of 5 stars Gobble it up anytime you want! A great product., July 3, 2012
I know it's the off time for smoked turkeys and the such but it didn't deter us from trying this 6-8 lb smokehouse bird. Old tom came packed correctly and cryo wrapped. It is tender, easy to carve and cooked all the way through. It took us maybe 30 minutes to carve the bird and stack the meat up high. A complete bird ready to go without the fuss. Order with confidence and expect it to be shipped within a reasonable amount of time. Gobble gobble.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Menu Item, February 6, 2013
This review is from: Burgers' Smokehouse Whole Smoked Turkey, 8-10 LBS
The smoked turkey was very delicious. It was moist and had a great taset. My family and guests really enjoyed it. I did think it was a bit pricey. Not sure I will purchase again because you can get a great tasting smoked turkey at better price at Sam's and other outlets such as Sam's. I must admit it was convenient to have it shipped to me rather than me going out shopping for it.

5.0 out of 5 stars and moistness---were fantastic! I will definitely buy again, December 12, 2013
This review is from: Burgers' Smokehouse Whole Smoked Turkey, 8-10 LBS
Exceptional "quality"!!!!! Once I completely defrosted it,I just carved-off what I wanted per each dinner(it comes "fully" cooked). The flavor,texture,and moistness---were fantastic! I will definitely buy again, from this being such a great product, coming from such an excellent "customer orientated" company!!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Delicious and Easy, November 18, 2013
This review is from: Burgers' Smokehouse Whole Smoked Turkey, 8-10 LBS
The smokehouse turkey was delivered on time and was delicious! This was so easy... I may never cook again. A really great flavor at a great price. I could not be happier!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Tasting Turkey, December 1, 2013
Maria Carroll (Clearwater, FL United States) - See all my reviews
Absolutely wonderful and very tender! Will order one every year. The 11 lb fed a family of x3 for 3 days with plenty left on bones for soup!

5.0 out of 5 stars Delicious!, December 10, 2013
This review is from: Burgers' Smokehouse Whole Smoked Turkey, 8-10 LBS
It arrived in time to thaw it for thanksgiving. The turkey was perfectly prepared, very meaty and delicious. If I need another I will certainly reorder and I can recommend this one without reservation. I'm grateful that they offer you a choice of sizes. There was plenty of meat on the smaller one to provide several meals plus casseroles and sandwiches.

5.0 out of 5 stars Have ordered this twice, May 31, 2014
This review is from: Burgers' Smokehouse Whole Smoked Turkey, 8-10 LBS
Tasty, fresh, well packaged. Perfect level of smokiness.
Don't bother with the expedited shipping--with regular rate it is sent right away and arrives as soon as soon as it would if you had paid extra.
An expensive treat, but I will definitely order again.

3.0 out of 5 stars Small turkey, February 12, 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, January 28, 2014
I will definitely order another one. Its not often that there is truly no meat left on a Turkey when you are done. But when we were done, the meat was all gone.

Burgers' Smokehouse Whole Smoked Turkey, 8-10 LBS
$69.00
In stock. Usually ships within 2 to 3 days.