My Name Is Earl 4 Seasons 2007
Amazon Instant Video
1. Very Bad Things When Joy and Darnell get into an argument over her surprise birthday party, Earl jumps at the opportunity to do number 183 on his list - "never took Joy's side."
2. Jump For Joy Earl needs to raise a lot of money to help a friend in need and goes to the one person he knows with that kind of money, local entrepreneur Richard Chubby (guest star Burt Reynolds), owner of, among other places, the Camden County strip joint Club Chubby.
3. Sticks & Stones When Earl (Jason Lee) watches Catalina (Nadine Velazquez) give the motel maid a facial wax, he decides to make amends for number ninety-one on his list - "made fun of Maggie Lester (guest star Judy Greer)" for having a moustache.
4. Larceny Of A Kitty Cat As number 56 on his list, Earl decides to return an award winning cat back to its rightful owner after attempting to sabotage a cat show in Joy's favor.
5. Van Hickey While Joy is doing community service at a local senior recreational center to improve her image for an upcoming trial, Earl runs into number 50 on his list.
6. Made A Lady Think I Was God When Joy needs a restraining order lifted in order to improve her image for an upcoming trial, Earl decides to confront number 12 on his list - "Made a Lady Think I was God."
7. Mailbox Bored with her life, Catalina offers to help Earl take care of number 75 on his list by cleaning out a mailbox that he once used as a trash can.
8. Robbed A Stoner Blind In the midst of a heat wave, Earl remembers number 26 on his list - "Robbed a Stoner Blind."
9. Born a Gamblin Man Number 146 on his list has Earl making 247 bologna sandwiches to make up for all the ones he stole from Kenny (guest star Gregg Binkley) in fifth and sixth grade.
10. South Of The Border, Part Uno Part Uno - After Earl accidentally gets Catalina deported, Earl and Randy go on a full-fledged mission to get Catalina back.
11. South Of The Border, Part Dos While Earl befriends Diego (guest star John Leguizamo), the fashion challenged criminal who takes him hostage, Randy encounters a married couple that use him to fill a void in their life
12. Our 'Cops' Is On It's the end of the week at the Crab Shack - the beer is finished, the food is finished, and everyone is bored. When "Cops" comes on, everybody notices it's the Camden County episode they were all featured in.
13. Buried Treasure Earl is surprised to discover that some "treasure" he had once stolen has disappeared from where he buried it.
14. Kept A Guy Locked In A Truck Earl hits a snag when trying to cross someone off his list when the guy he once locked in a truck turns up dead.
15. Foreign Exchange Student As a young kid, Earl tortured a French foreign exchange student, Pierre (guest star Ernie Grunwald), and scared him back to France. In order to scratch number forty-four off his list, Earl decides to fly Pierre back to America and show him all the great things the country has to offer.
16. Blow In preparation for the trial, Joy learns that she has a half sister she could possibly use to invoke sympathy from the jury, but her half sister turns out to be her lifelong mortal enemy, Liberty Washington (guest star Tamala Jones).
17. The Birthday Party I’LL CRY IF I WANT TO - It’s a special episode as Earl (Jason Lee) celebrates his birthday. The day not only marks another exciting year in his life, but more importantly, it’s also a time for Earl to reflect on all the items he’s crossed off his list during the past year.
18. Guess Who's Coming Out Of Joy Joy’s (Jaime Pressly) pregnancy reminds Earl (Jason Lee) of the time she was pregnant with their child, or what he thought was their child.
19. Harassed a Reporter A late newscast reminds Earl of number 29 on his list - "Harassed a Reporter".
20. Two Balls, Two Strikes After the unexpected death of Richard Chubby - the most powerful man in Camden - the crueler and meaner Little Chubby comes back to town to take over the family business.
21. GED After Earl gets rejected when applying for a credit card for not having a high school diploma, a job, or a real place to live, he decides he needs to take some big steps towards finally growing up.
22. Get A Real Job In this super-sized episode, Earl is faced with belated growing pains when he decides to get his first real job at an appliance store and his qualifications as a salesperson are questioned.
23. The Trial Trial Of The Century: Giovanni Ribisi, Christine Taylor, Marlee Matlin and Dog The Bounty Hunter guest-star -- Earl (Jason Lee) has it all - a GED, a job, a new apartment - and now with his new, unlikely love interest, Earl is finally an adult.
|Starring||Jessica Cauffiel, Kevin Farrell|
|Supporting actors||Jaime Pressly, Nadine Velazquez, Eddie Steeples, Jessica Cauffiel, Juan Pope, Victor Raider-Wexler, Peggy Stewart, Kevin Farrell, Helen Slayton-Hughes, Doug Wax, Hayden Lee|
|Executive Producer||Bobby Bowman|
|Purchase rights||Stream instantly and download to 2 locations Details|
|Format||Amazon Instant Video (streaming online video and digital download)|
When the wife discovered she was having a difficult time locating items I advised her to use our Amazon account to search for what she was seeking. Read morePublished 2 months ago by James M Jones
had to order this set..since i'm in one of the episodes.."Kept A Guy Locked In A Truck" Episode 14 from Season 2 ..i play one of Catalinas stripper friends.. Read morePublished 5 months ago by Nikki Magnusson
One of my absolute favourite shows! So excited I found this for such a great price, and great condition! Woo!Published 6 months ago by Michelle Memory
A hilarious and often moving series. The cast came to seem like our friends we looked forward to visiting and catching up with. I was so sorry the series didn't last longer.Published 7 months ago by Marisol
The DVD arrived very quickly and was in perfect condition. It was sealed since it was a new product, but it was shipped wrapped well and there was no problems with it. Read morePublished 9 months ago by Brent
There are good actors and good writing and a concept that does not get much air time- consequences for our actions.Published 9 months ago by Don Roberto
all these actors are fabulous. its kinda like the dumb and dumber movie. its hilarious. great work to all the actors. i can see why they got awards for this original seriesPublished 9 months ago by phyllis dawson
Not sure why, but I have always enjoyed watching Earl even in reruns. Season 3, the prison episodes are not that great, but the rest always was a lot of fun. Read morePublished 9 months ago by Bionic Hugo
My Name Is Earl has endearing characters that are often doing things that are very bad, but yet the viewer has a feeling of understanding that the character is inherently good. Read morePublished 9 months ago by jlgm34