5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent!
Excellent bag for the price! Recently used for a beach vacation...held up perfectly when used to carry a daily heavy load of sunblock, books, towels, and other beach/pool gear.
Published 19 months ago by mommyof2girls

2.0 out of 5 stars Cheap and thin
I thought I would like this bag and that it was a good deal for the price, but it's cheap, thin, and looks it. The fabric had fold marks in it when it arrived and it looked like it would not withstand carrying any weight. I have already returned it, and I didn't get a refund for the shipping, so I actually lost money on this. Pretty disappointing.
Published 16 months ago by JJones

1.0 out of 5 stars Cheaper than it looks!, December 15, 2013
Although the material is sturdy enough,the fasteners on the very cheap leather handles make this bag not much better than a "re-usable grocery store bag.I wasn't looking for a fashion statement for under 20 dollars,but I was too embarassed to even give it as a gift.Fortunately Amazon's return policy is great-it went back!
Just a note,I bought a Dakine from Amazon at the same time,and for a few dollars moer,I am very impressd.Off to Jamaica with a very fashionable beach tote/purse(it's in between sizes).Soooo much better.

2.0 out of 5 stars Cheap and thin, May 26, 2013
This review is from: Jute/ Burlap Large Beach Tote Bag with leather handles Summer Shopping Bag Natural Color bag - Summer End Sale

1.0 out of 5 stars Don't buy this bag if you expect to put anything in it, April 11, 2014
The strap broke less than a week after I bought this bag. It is a piece of junk, and I was so disappointed.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent!, February 24, 2013
mommyof2girls (New Milford, CT) - See all my reviews

5.0 out of 5 stars Hefty, durable, fashionable bag!, November 21, 2012
Najah (FRISCO, TX, United States) - See all my reviews
It was great for my trip to Costa Rica!
I bought it for my use, however everyone wanted to throw their belongings as well and it held up!
Great for getaways and trips.

3.0 out of 5 stars not what i thought, January 31, 2013
this bag is smaller than it looks and is very stiff. it is ok, but i have better ones already

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent for the beach trips, April 14, 2014
I just took a nine day cruise this was perfect for the beach it fit all I needed in it

5.0 out of 5 stars Exactly what it appears, March 19, 2014
Love it! It's large and sturdy and perfect to lug beach equipment on the beach days but cute enough to carry around town!

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice looking summer bag, December 19, 2013
The bag is big enough to hold 2 beach towels and the sunscreen. I wish the handles were a little thicker.

1.0 out of 5 stars Poor quality -disappointed, July 24, 2013
One handle broke after two weeks use, not worth the money I paid for it! Disappointed to say the least

Rate and Discover Movies