Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Valentine's Day Shop Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon King easycohice_2016 All-New Amazon Fire TV Subscribe & Save Valentine's Day Cards Amazon Gift Card Offer chiraq chiraq chiraq  Amazon Echo All-New Fire Kindle Paperwhite Shop Now SnS

on March 5, 2013
Item arrived 4 days after latest arrival date given, 13 days after order was placed, so order early if you need it for a specific occasion.

It is very pretty. The green is brighter than shown in the picture and is perfect for my needs (St. Patrick's day party). It's more of a jewel-toned Kelly green, if that makes sense. The g-string included is cheap and sort of silly looking, but I didn't buy it for that. The skirt is pretty poorly made, which I realized after putting it on. The green fabric isn't cut with any kind of even-ness, it hangs way down below the lace in random places. I think I can fix it with scissors, but the green fabric does have finished edges, so it's a bummer to have to cut it.

Runs small, I am 5'8" 150 lbs. and wear a US size 10 and a 36B bra. I googled the Muka size chart as it isn't listed with the item and decided to order an XXL based on measurements given (I usually wear an M in dresses). I wish I had gone with the XL, as I will have to have the laces fully tightened to have a proper fit, which kinda takes away from the corset look.

Side zipper on the corset is nice, easy to put on and get off and not have to hassle with front busks.

All in all, for the price it's good. I'd be mad if I had spent more on it, because of the skirt's shoddy construction.
on November 15, 2012
I actually used this for my Halloween costume I was Poison Ivy, This was surprisingly conformable. I probably should of got a size larger but it wasn't a big deal.
on March 15, 2013
But the size is a bit off. I'm 5'4" and 125 lbs and I bought the medium. It fits but I cannot tighten it. The back is tied shut and the front looks bunchy when I tighten it. I probably would have gone a size smaller if I could but it still looks wonderful on.
on October 3, 2012
I received the corset 3 days after the date i was given. The color is actually darker then in the picture, which i dont mind because its very sexy. The front lacing is also nice because you can make it tighter and it firms everything up more. The laces are a little to long but I have gotten many stares my way when wearing this. Plan on using it in a photoshoot.
on October 15, 2013
I bought it to do a steam punk rendition of the Mad Hatter for Halloween. I kept reading that many people couldn't find their sizes and kept having to send them back. I'm 5'6" and 154 lbs (Not chunky, but I've got some Italian hips on me) and I ordered an XL once I read through everyone else's reviews. Luckily it fit like a charm. If you loosen up the corset so that you can zip yourself in there, it takes another person to lace you back up tight again. I was pleasantly surprised that there was a zipper on the side, and that it's not a dress, its a skirt and corset. However, after a few try ons in seeing how my costume was coming together, the wiring/boning on the front and back starting poking out of the bottom and stabbing me in the hips.
on May 15, 2013
I love this outfit! The sizing is a bit snug, but I understand that's sort of how you want corsets to be. I'm 5'3"(ish) and roughly 125lbs and I got the medium. It's just lovely. Tight, but not TOO tight... The color is deep green, but it does look brighter in good lighting. I might even upload costumer photos to show just how pleased I am with this item! : )
on February 26, 2013
I love the zipper side makes it easy to put on by yourself. I am 5'2", 150lbs., and 36D and ordered the XL and it fits well.
review image review image
on March 16, 2013
Great corset and skirt, also came with a thong. It is very beautifully made with perfect materials that would stand up to longer wearing. Great quality and looks great!
on November 20, 2013
I just received mine today. The colour is a little darker than pictured (I'm sure because the picture was taken with flash or in really good lighting,) but it's actually a perfect color for what I wanted.
I read all of the reviews stating that the size runs small (and it says so on the description as well,) so I went with a large. I'm a meter 64, which I think is something like 5 foot 6 inches or 5 foot 5 inches. My bust is a 34, my waist a 28, and my hips a 38 (all in inches). Because of the reviews, I decided to go with a size large instead of a medium, which was a mistake. When it arrived it was larger than it needed to be, which was a big bummer. It's not the outfit's fault, though, which is why I'm not docking any starts for that, but I do wish I had gone with the medium. Most of the reviews included weight and not measurements, and because I'm 136lbs, I thought a large would have been the way to go :( To help anyone else out there who's about my size, I put in my measures. If you're close to me, I really suggest a medium.
The skirt is longer than it looks in the picture, which was such a relief for me, and it's got an elastic band, so it should stretch to fit big hips just fine. It was actually a little large on me because of the size, but it stays up, which is good. I just have to make sure no one pulls it. It's super pretty and the quality looks great for the price.
The top was soooo beautiful! It's adjustable in the front and in the back (whohoo! This is seriously what saved me. I wouldn't have been able to wear this if it weren't for the fact that it's adjustable both ways. I had to pretty much close the whole front and back up completely except for at the top where my chest is, and that's because I ordered a large when I should have gone with a medium. It's a little upsetting, but at least the size of my chest lets it be open at the top, which keeps the corset look from being totally taken away) and it has a zipper, so after I adjusted it I could put it on and take it off with great ease.
I heard from a bunch of people that the outfit kept tearing and I was worried about it, but now I'm thinking that maybe the reason is because they wore it like a steel-boned corset, that is, to make them look skinnier or as tight as possible. This is -not- meant to be worn as tight as possible. It's not a legitimate corset - it's more like a corset-styled top. I loved how hard the bone was for what it is, though. It stands up beautifully and helps me keep my posture even better than what it normally is. Basically put it on so it's snug but NOT tight. If you do that, you shouldn't have any breakage or damage :)
I'm giving it a 4 star and not a 5 because of the top's strings. They're. Awful. They are -so- flimsy and thin I just feel like they'll tear any minute. I would recommend using your own strings for this top. Other than that this outfit was absolutely fantastic! I'm not switching mine to a medium because it takes so long to get here and I wouldn't make it in time, but it's ok because I love it even though it's a bit too big.
The lace was super pretty and I give it 4 stars ;D (only docking for the flimsy string).
0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on October 18, 2013
I LOVE this. I've seen some other complaints on the quality, but the set I received has no problems whatsoever. The fabric is nice, it fits [I got a size small with no problems], fairly easy to lace up...no complaints.