4.0 out of 5 stars Lovely
I actually used this for my Halloween costume I was Poison Ivy, This was surprisingly conformable. I probably should of got a size larger but it wasn't a big deal.
Published on November 15, 2012 by Marcia Mason

3.0 out of 5 stars It's okay....
Published 14 months ago by Jessica

4.0 out of 5 stars Lovely, November 15, 2012
Marcia Mason (Denver, Colorado United States) - See all my reviews

4.0 out of 5 stars Very pretty, runs small., March 5, 2013
Item arrived 4 days after latest arrival date given, 13 days after order was placed, so order early if you need it for a specific occasion.

It is very pretty. The green is brighter than shown in the picture and is perfect for my needs (St. Patrick's day party). It's more of a jewel-toned Kelly green, if that makes sense. The g-string included is cheap and sort of silly looking, but I didn't buy it for that. The skirt is pretty poorly made, which I realized after putting it on. The green fabric isn't cut with any kind of even-ness, it hangs way down below the lace in random places. I think I can fix it with scissors, but the green fabric does have finished edges, so it's a bummer to have to cut it.

Runs small, I am 5'8" 150 lbs. and wear a US size 10 and a 36B bra. I googled the Muka size chart as it isn't listed with the item and decided to order an XXL based on measurements given (I usually wear an M in dresses). I wish I had gone with the XL, as I will have to have the laces fully tightened to have a proper fit, which kinda takes away from the corset look.

Side zipper on the corset is nice, easy to put on and get off and not have to hassle with front busks.

All in all, for the price it's good. I'd be mad if I had spent more on it, because of the skirt's shoddy construction.

4.0 out of 5 stars It's really cute, March 15, 2013
But the size is a bit off. I'm 5'4" and 125 lbs and I bought the medium. It fits but I cannot tighten it. The back is tied shut and the front looks bunchy when I tighten it. I probably would have gone a size smaller if I could but it still looks wonderful on.

5.0 out of 5 stars Dark Green, October 3, 2012
I received the corset 3 days after the date i was given. The color is actually darker then in the picture, which i dont mind because its very sexy. The front lacing is also nice because you can make it tighter and it firms everything up more. The laces are a little to long but I have gotten many stares my way when wearing this. Plan on using it in a photoshoot.

3.0 out of 5 stars It's okay...., October 15, 2013
I bought it to do a steam punk rendition of the Mad Hatter for Halloween. I kept reading that many people couldn't find their sizes and kept having to send them back. I'm 5'6" and 154 lbs (Not chunky, but I've got some Italian hips on me) and I ordered an XL once I read through everyone else's reviews. Luckily it fit like a charm. If you loosen up the corset so that you can zip yourself in there, it takes another person to lace you back up tight again. I was pleasantly surprised that there was a zipper on the side, and that it's not a dress, its a skirt and corset. However, after a few try ons in seeing how my costume was coming together, the wiring/boning on the front and back starting poking out of the bottom and stabbing me in the hips.

5.0 out of 5 stars Green Lace Outfit, May 15, 2013
I love this outfit! The sizing is a bit snug, but I understand that's sort of how you want corsets to be. I'm 5'3"(ish) and roughly 125lbs and I got the medium. It's just lovely. Tight, but not TOO tight... The color is deep green, but it does look brighter in good lighting. I might even upload costumer photos to show just how pleased I am with this item! : )

5.0 out of 5 stars Really pretty, February 26, 2013
Tiny (Jacksonville FL) - See all my reviews
I love the zipper side makes it easy to put on by yourself. I am 5'2", 150lbs., and 36D and ordered the XL and it fits well.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very nice!!, March 16, 2013
Great corset and skirt, also came with a thong. It is very beautifully made with perfect materials that would stand up to longer wearing. Great quality and looks great!

4.0 out of 5 stars Surprisingly good costume, September 29, 2014
Redvinemama (Santa Monica, CA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: MUKA Burlesque Green Lace Overlay Fashion Corset & Skirt Set, Gift Idea (Apparel)
This costume is surprisingly well-made at a surprisingly good price. I got it for my daughter and it looks great on her! She liked it so much that we ordered a second one for a friend. It is an actual article of clothing rather than a Halloween costume, so it doesn't suffer from the flimsy fabric and shoddy construction that you find in most Halloween costumes. The stitching is secure, the edges are finished, and the lace is soft. At first my daughter thought it was too big until I showed her how to adjust the fit with the laces. With those adjustments, the fit is perfect. We are happy that we paid attention to the manufacturer's admonitions regarding fit, and used the measurements rather than the letter sizes in choosing the appropriate size. This is a great choice for a Halloween costume or for clubbing, though I would suggest using bootie shorts or other appropriate undergarments, rather than the g-string that the description bills as a "panty."

3.0 out of 5 stars let me start this review by saying I like the dress, October 16, 2014
So, let me start this review by saying I like the dress. But not anything about the process of which I got it.

The dress is an okay material, very pretty! Fits me well. I ordered a small (I'm 117 and 5'8") and it worked out great! I'm using it for a costume this Halloween.

However, the item didn't arrive for nearly a week after it was due too. I contacted the seller and can't say I was too thrilled. I was just resent the tracking number, though the tracking hadn't been updated until AFTER I got the item.

Three stars for the dress itself and the fact I did, eventually, receive the item.

MUKA Burlesque Green Lace Overlay Fashion Corset & Skirt Set, Gift Idea GREEN-L