Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Burn Notice: Season 7
Safety Month Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums The best from Bose just got wireless Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks STEM Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Best Camping & Hiking Gear in Outdoors STEM

Format: DVD|Change

on July 19, 2013
I absolutely love this show! The cast is amazing; really incredible chemistry! Some of the stunts they pull are far fetched to be sure, but well executed so it works anyhow. The personal drama between Michael and Fiona is realistic enough to be emotionally compelling, and all the characters form this peculiar family. There is tons of action, exciting plots, and lots of Robin Hood style helping the little guy that makes for good TV. The real world is full of crap and crappy people so I enjoy the idea of someone actually putting their butt on the line for someone else just because it is the right thing to do, now and then. I have always liked Bruce Campbell and Sam Axe is the same charming rogue we have come to expect from him! Excellent show!! Watch it from the beginning!
on June 17, 2013
I have been watching Burn Notice from the very start. It is the "BEST" TV show of this century.
It has everything you could want in a series. It has the right balance of action, love, schemes and
mystery. The people are so excellent in their parts, I don't think Matt Nix could do better with anyone
else as the team !!!
Watch all 6 seasons and you will very well be addicted.
I have bought all of them, so I can watch them again when I need a lift from all of the daily woes.
I am a Burn Notice addict !!!
Ms. Paula
44 comments|49 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on June 21, 2013
Don't waste your time on other shows just watch Burn Notice. You might learn a thing or two! The cast is amazing.
on June 9, 2013
I am so happy that Amazon had this for purchase so quickly after it aired on TV. I don't have cable, so thanks Amazon, for having this available to watch in such a timely manner!
33 comments|46 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on June 5, 2013
This is a great show, I like every character in it. It also hasn't lost it's wit throughout the
seasons. I hope the seasons keep coming!
on June 9, 2013
This is one of the few television shows and I wait for each week. Always entertaining. A 'must watch' show.
on June 19, 2013
this is the show to watch this summer. always unpredictable it makes me miss my Miami, the heat and the beaches
on September 14, 2013
I watched burn notice from the beginning seasons and I will miss this show a lot this season was probably the best season
on August 29, 2013
Not a light-hearted moment in this season, but I like how each episode is closely tied in with the main story. It is exciting enough to get me hooked, but I liked the middle seasons better when things were less complicated and their personal relationships were more comfortable.
on December 26, 2013
I am a little conflicted about this season. On one hand it did wrap up the show, tied in some things from prior seasons and did give it a sense of finality. On the other hand, it was kind of an unnecessary season since we had already learned long ago who burned Michael, which was always the main storyline of the series.

This season plays out the aftermath of the events that ended the prior season, and the deal Michael has to make to keep them all out of prison. He agrees to take down a terrorist network, and as usual there are a lot of twists and turns throughout the season. As you would expect with this show, not everyone makes it out unscathed. Unlike a lot of shows that just end without a sense of finality to it, there is a definitive "its over" feel to the show. The show does bring in a couple of Heroes alums in the great Jack Coleman (who was pretty much a regular for the entire season) and Adrian Pasdar, who was around for a handful of episodes.

In all the season was good, but not as good as year's past. There was a definite sense that the season was just used to play out the end of the series, which the show runners said they knew for a long time how they wanted it to end. The ending was very good however and did give it a fitting sendoff. As far as bonus material for those who like to go through the extras, there are commentary tracks on select episodes, deleted scenes on every disc, a gag reel and a 10 min feature on ending the series. Not a ton of material, but good for what is there.